Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide (25254 Views)

Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) / (video): Wizkid Female Fan Collapses As She Meets Him For The First Time / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Damfostopper(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
take a look at this opunu.... and the boyfriend is looking forward to benefit from this biitch
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by tinktanker: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mumu security operatives. Una for leave am joor
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by dingbang(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Kolombz:
This is height of extreme stupidity.I thought it is only the whites that are capable of such daft antics.The lady is a disgrace to herself,her family,friends,her future husband and her unborn children.They should have allowed her to go ahead with the suicide.That would have reduced the number of stupid people we have in this country by one.
The reprehensible manner in which most of our youths worship our yeyebrities nauseates me.
I agree with you
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wasted generation, aka Lazy youths! Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery / E-money Unveils "Five Star Foundation". Empowers Less Privileged - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.