Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

"You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim (759 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by oyahitme: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Ghanaian actress and film producer, Juliet Ibrahim declares that news about her been fed online are all lies as she keep her personal life private.

She wrote:

"I keep my personal life private so don’t think you know me. You only know what I allow you to know. Don’t get it twisted. #gistvic "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/you-dont-know-me-i-keep-my-personal.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by tsephanyah(f): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
If you are genuine then
fake people are your
kryptonite.

2 Likes

Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by oyahitme: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
You keep your personal life private, yet you still came online to tell us about your personal life?

Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by chriskosherbal(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Really Juliet?
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by GOFRONT(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okay now I just know you gat a Sofa.......
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by orobs93(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
This one way done done press her gnash and breast tire for public.
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okay o
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin your life is private yet your body news is all over the Internet wink can you see that you lack brain madam

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me
Re: "You Dont Know Me, I Keep My Personal Life Private" - Juliet Ibrahim by itspzpics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
I see

(1) (Reply)

Complete Full List Of Winners At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Tying The Knot Again And It Will Be Lavish / 2face Declares His Favourite Song Of The Year 2018... Guess Which

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.