Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2face Declares His Favourite Song Of The Year 2018... Guess Which - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Declares His Favourite Song Of The Year 2018... Guess Which (758 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Davido: I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, Don't Have Favourite Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Declares His Favourite Song Of The Year 2018... Guess Which by loadedgists12: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Burna Boy and 2face
Nigerian music star, 2face has unofficially declared Burna Boy’s trending song ‘Ye’ as the song of 2018.

2baba made this declaration Wednesday night during the Burnaboy’s show, which held at the Convention Centre, Eko hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

2face who graced the event alongside D’banj had joined Burna Boy on stage during a performance to hail the talented artiste. While on stage, 2face declared that: “Everybody here, if you agree with me, you know that ‘Ye’ is the song of 2018

Read more������

http://loadedgists.com.ng/2019/01/25/2face-declares-his-favourite-song-of-the-year-2018-guess-which/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Confesses How He Made Tiwa Savage Love Him With His Love Charm / Tiwa Savage Is A Goddess Rocking Bobrisky In Dance Party / Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.