Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React (31192 Views)

2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / 2023: Yorubas & Igbos, Remember Restructuring In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,

It appears fellow citizens irrespective of religion or ethnicity have decided to send APC and their incompetence packing.

We all go to the same market , the same fuel station and ply the same roads that have become more or less death traps saturated with armed robbers, Herdmen and kidnappers.

When Osibanjo decided to divide Nigerians accross ethnic lines for 2023 he never knew saw this coming!

Thanks to Reno Omokri who provided this video pls
WATCH and SHARE WIDELY: The Yorubas of the Southwest have listened to Vice President Osinbajo’s message to them to vote for Muhammadu Buhari on purely ethnic grounds. This is their response to him in Yoruba language. Keep SHARING until Osinbajo and Buhari see it!

A special Thank you to the Yoruba Nation and our Southwest Brothers and Sisters May God Contuallly bless you.all

Click Here to WATCH AND SHARE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217235419694847&id=1152008079

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by ochejoseph(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
For Nigerian as a country to make any meaningful progress the APC epidemic is a disease that needs Urgent eradication.

Special thanks to Southwest The North Central supports your decision.

A vote for Atiku is a vote against empty promises
A vote for Atiku is a vote against killer Herdmen
A vote for Atiku is a vote against hunger and extreme poverty
A Vote for Atiku is a vote against nepotism and ethnic benchmark
A vote for Atiku is a vote against tyranny

A vote for Atiku is a vote for a united and prosperous nation

Vote Wisely - Vote For Atiku Abubakar as President

May God Himself Continue to Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Nitah1: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lie, if pmb as an individual could not lost any election during the heydays of PDP,I wonder why someone in his right sense will waste his/her time to contest against him with the hope of winning.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by festacman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
A badly dramatized propaganda. More like an opium to keep them high on hope and deaden their senses against perceiving the realities in the air.
Good news for them: It will make them sleep well over the holidays.
Bad news: Realities await them after the holidays with a broad smile. SMH

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by zombieTRACKER: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
Lie, if pmb as an individual could not lost any election during the heydays of PDP,I wonder why someone in his right sense will waste his/her time to contest against him with the hope of winning.

You typed this trash with a borrowed data...

Bros. Reevaluate your life

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by TooNoisy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
The truth is that Buhari will win the South West. PDP had abandoned the South West for too long, and Atiku is not trying hard enough. He keeps focusing on the South East which he has in the bag already.

The South West do not like Buhari, however, they will be reluctant to vote for Atiku and PDP, so in the end, Buhari will win in the South West.

The combination of Osinbajo, Tinubu and 6 SW APC governors will be too much for Atiku to overcome.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by datopaper(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Don't vote on ethnic line rather vote wisely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by nairavsdollars(f): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Osinbajo is Tinubu's errand boy. So he is just indirectly telling us Buhari will handover to his master in 2023. I pity Igbos

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by deboysben(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have been saying it time without number it only online zombies that is supporting this government. Offline many Yorubas dislike this government.

As I dey for diamond bank now( fee Naija satellite town) people are Speaking against this government misrule, and many Yorubas here are against buhari.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
This stage drama na Zeb Ejiro produce am with Reno Omockery

Elections are won at polling booths not on youtube

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Emarex: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
APC is the same as PDP
Just that APC is tribalistic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
[s]
ochejoseph:
For Nigerian as a country to make any meaningful progress the APC epidemic is a disease that needs Urgent eradication.

Special thanks to Southwest The North Central supports your decision.

A vote for Atiku is a vote against empty promises
A vote for Atiku is a vote against killer Herdmen
A vote for Atiku is a vote against hunger and extreme poverty
A Vote for Atiku is a vote against nepotism and ethnic benchmark
A vote for Atiku is a vote against tyranny

A vote for Atiku is a vote for a united and prosperous nation

Vote Wisely - Vote For Atiku Abubakar as President

May God Himself Continue to Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/s]
Atiku was also part of APC. Why pull out now?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by yrex01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
SW yoruba abi pdp members ? Oga pack well joor.

Next Level sure ju !!
Like it or not !!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by orion7: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
osinbajo. tribal pastor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by prince088: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
The factor of Hausa Fulani ruling another 8 years if Buhari looses is definitely going to be something to think about this coming election.

Meanwhile, u need a clean ride for christmas and new year?

Check out this 2012 camry SE with 94k actual mileage.

https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Suprises: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I have been having problems ever since I was duped of my hard earned money by fraudsters. Since then life has become unbearable for me. Things has become soo difficult for me that I cannot even afford transport money to take my properties to the village so I can start building my life from the village because paying house rent here is no longer affordable for me and I've been served Quit notice from my landlord.

Any good nairaland who can volunteer to help me in anyway financially or accomodate me in his house for this festive period would be relieving me from depression.
Please help an unfortunate brother. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by ajoguegbe(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
of course Osibanjo cant decieve me with that. WHat did he do when herdsmen were killing us in the west. I know it will even be worse if relected, if he can do all that when he had a hope to be reelected the next level will be fight to finish. And to think they promised both Igbo and Yoruba the presidency in 2023 is understandable theyve never said the truth from their inception

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by PointZerom: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by publicenemy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Useless youth falling for criminals called politician

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by FisifunKododada: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
First, OP, your title is very misleading. This is a PDP presidential ad in Yoruba language. Your claim that the content of the ad is the consensus of the Yoruba people is not supported by any evidence. Secondly, where is the video of Osinbanjo talking about 2023? It does not make sense to continuing reacting to an event that might not have even occurred in the first place.

Now, I was enjoying the ad until one of the actors said Atiku is "...a honest person..." Common, nobody who knows Atiku believes this. When it comes to honesty Atiku can never hold a candle to Buhari. If you want people to vote for Atiku you have to use another angle. It is more effective to say Atiku has business experience and hence will do a better job. But one thing people should understand is that, it is not easy to turn any country around, let alone a Nigeria with all her complexities and idiosyncrasies. Anybody can come and promise you heaven and earth. The truth is the problems of Nigeria are quite complicated and challenging. My perception (and I could be wrong) is that Buhari is working hard to make the Nigerian economy more self-reliant. He is facing lots of opposition from certain sectors that rely on importations. However, if Nigeria must be turned around, we have to grow our own economy, which means we have to produce most of what we consume. This is why I am more inclined to support Buhari/APC (to continue their work) than Atiku.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Samirana360(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
yeye ppl
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by JusticePlanet: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
translation please
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by tempest69: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Movie from PDP film Studio. AKADOG PRODUCTIONS

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by virginboy1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
What if we keep sharing it and they did not see it? lipsrsealed

One the contrary, So all of you who say a breakup is painful, have you ever been removed from a whatsaap group while still typing? cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Constantiney: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinubu should know by now he can never be president.
With this current vp, a muslim northerner would be paired for a complete ticket according to how Nigeria likes to do things.

But with Tinubu? Who would be the vp? A Christian northerner? Who? PDP would just have an easy ride.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by PythonAmaka: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
NdiOsu and Atiku pigs having sleepless nights on Yoruba matter. cheesy

python amaka

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by PapaAdanna: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:

Chicken little

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.