Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee (1750 Views)

2023: Yorubas & Igbos, Remember Restructuring In 2023 / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React / APC Young Aspirants Meet Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:01am On Sep 13, 2022
2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee

Nigeria Youth Movement

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by fman(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Tribalism and nepotism reeks here!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Abdu81: 4:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu never enter aso rock, just watch out is religious and tribal and nepotism that tinubu thinks about.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2022
fman:
Tribalism and nepotism reeks here!!
Wahala for APC

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Kalashnikov49: 4:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Tribalism is in their DNA.

Anybody that doesn't see them for what they are now, is a fool.

To imagine these people claim that IGBOs are tribalistic.

To claim that every region is bad except them.

I know NAIRALAND Zombies plenty for the list.

Mynd44
Seun
Just wise

Front page please...so NIGERIANs can see the names of NAIRALAND Zombies.
cheesy grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 13, 2022
This isn't going to help matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Mynd44
Seun
Just wise

cheesy grin grin
Their tribalism no get part 2

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 4:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Show us Obi Cabinets list if we can find one Yoruba and also let's check Tinubu cabinet list to compare and contrast to see who's more tribalistic....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Mynd44
Seun
Just wise

cheesy grin grin
It can't make front page but if it was LP digital media was dominated by Igbos even TVC and Nationa newspaper will use it as headlines

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by donjazet(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmm. Not good.
Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:
Show us Obi Cabinets list if we can find one Yoruba and also let's check Tinubu cabinet list to compare and contrast to see who's more tribalistic....

LP list isn't out and when the list is out all tribes will be well represented

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 4:52am On Sep 13, 2022
post=116610638:

LP list isn't out and when the list is out all tribes will be well represented

I'm not asking for LP list show me Obi Cabinet list let's compare it with Tinubu own to see who's tribalistic....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

I'm not asking for LP list show me Obi Cabinet list let's compare it with Tinubu own to see who's tribalistic....

Obi was governor of Anambra not Nigeria, address the issues your members from the North raised not asking them to show you the list of Obi's cabinet when he was governor

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:02am On Sep 13, 2022
post=116610671:

Obi was governor of Anambra not Nigeria, address the issues your members from the North raised not asking them to show you the list of Obi's cabinet when he was governor

I'm not addressing anything show us who's more tribalistic through dere appointment and stop looking for slot in a party u already tagged Agbado party...

I'm sure even if igbo dominate dat list u will still come online and cry and tell us how they bribe dem with billions just to win you guys heart nd the party av decided to ignore you bitter people since you've never seen any good in dem....

So show us your candidate cabinet list and let's compare derr record to see who's tribalistic since you guys knows how to cry any little thing you will be shouting Tribalism whereas your man for once as never believed in someone from other tribe.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Oga, those complaining in the list are Northerners...is Obi a northerner? Did you see Obi comment above? Why leave those commenting and threatening action to attack someone who has got nothing to do with the tribal list?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

I'm not addressing anything show us who's more tribalistic through dere appointment and stop looking for slot in a party u already tagged Agbado party...

I'm sure even if igbo dominate dat list u will still come online and cry and tell us how they bribe dem with billions just to win you guys heart nd the party av decided to ignore you bitter people since you've never seen any good in dem....

So show us your candidate cabinet list and let's compare derr record to see who's tribalistic since you guys knows how to cry any little thing you will be shouting people dey are tribalistic where's your man for once as never believed in someone from other tribe.....
Can you show me the cabinet list of your own state governor

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:16am On Sep 13, 2022
post=116610771:

Can you show me the cabinet list of your own state governor

Lol I asked you simple questions you no fit answer check any South West Governor list you will see other tribe from dere Obi is the one contesting.....

If dem ask him how has he proven not to be a tribalist through is appointment when he was Governor will he tell the anchor to show him the list of people his state government appointed....

Simple question u no fit answer u dey deviate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by toneroforever(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

An Igbo man being in Lagos cabinet list is commendable but check what Igbos have invested in Lagos. I guess it's because they are quite visible.
I don't know of any building(or piece of land) owned by a Yoruba man in the South East.
If Yorubas have a sizeable presence & also begin to make an impact in Anambra, then a reasonable governor might not think twice to appoint one to his cabinet.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Oga, those complaining in the list are Northerners...is Obi a northerner? Did you see Obi comment above? Why leave those commenting and threatening action to attack someone who has got nothing to do with the tribal list?

Lol you said I'm attacking...

who's the OP no be Obi supporter if truly Northerner are pained they should be the one crying and posting the News not Obi supporter now coming online and feel Northerners pain by opening a thread on dere behalf...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by searchng4love: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Lol I asked you simple questions you no fit answer check any South West Governor list you will see other tribe from dere Obi is the one contesting.....

If dem ask him how has he proven not to be a tribalist through is appointment when he was Governor will he tell the anchor to show him the list of people his state government appointed....

Simple question u no fit answer u dey deviate...
Is Obi chairman of APC digital media that published the list

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by searchng4love: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2022
toneroforever:

An Igbo man being in Lagos cabinet list is commendable but check what Igbos have invested in Lagos. I guess it's because they are quite visible.
I don't know of any building(or piece of land) owned by a Yoruba man in the South East.
If Yorubas have a sizeable presence & also begin to make an impact in Anambra, then a reasonable governor might not think twice to appoint one to his cabinet.

Igbo have not invested anything in Lagos. Igbo are parasites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2022
toneroforever:

Lol so people Tinubu appointed he had to start checking if dey av land in Lagos or if dey av Invested in Lagos give kudos to whoever deserves it stop looking for excuses....

Soludo invited Fashola to Anambra without looking at who've invested in Anambra just to gain a potential....

Seyi Makinde invited Obi to Oyo also without looking at who invested in Oyo....

so you people should calm down on ur excuses why someone body language is showing he never believe an outsider.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:24am On Sep 13, 2022
post=116610842:

Is Obi chairman of APC digital media that published the list

Lol are you crying for the North now or Your region that's what I want to know....

You tagged a party Yoruba party and dey are doing dere thing buh you're still crying....

Have you ever seen anybody outside SE cry about APGA affair cause dey av no business with dem buh u people will always want to have a say in a party you bad mouth every seconds...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you said I'm attacking...

who's the OP no be Obi supporter if truly Northerner are pained they should be the one crying and posting the News not Obi supporter now coming online and feel Northerners pain by opening a thread on dere behalf...

Don't shift the goal post...

Op is just a reporter...

Those who complained in the post...check their names...read the post not who brought it here but the original info...

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by toneroforever(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Lol so people Tinubu appointed he had to start checking if dey av land in Lagos or if dey av Inverted in Lagos give kudos to whoever deserves it stop looking for excuses....

Soludo invited Fashola to Anambra without looking at who've invested in Anambra just to gain a potential....

Seyi Makinde invited Obi to Oyo also without looking at who invested in Oyo....

so you people should calm down on ur excuses why someone body language is showing he never believe an outsider.....

U r getting it wrong. Igbos have come a long way in Lagos. The Igbo population in Lagos is quite large & they invested in business, education, etc. I'm not saying these r criteria for appointments but they paid their dues. Making one a commissioner is commendable.
In the East, how many Yorubas are resident here to start with. So a starting point should be presence and visibility. The Yoruba community here is quite small. Most r those posted from their company's/bank's branch elsewhere to the east or security personnel ie police, military etc. Are those the people to be made a commissioner

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Don't shift the goal post...

Op is just a reporter...

Those who complained in the post...check their names...read the post not who brought it here but the original info...

Nobody's shifting any goal post let people that feel the pain be the one crying not you that have nothing to du with it....

Northerners are complaining how's that the OPs problem he should face his candidate or how will this help his life if not that his pained....
Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by inoki247: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2022
toneroforever:

U r getting it wrong. Igbos have come a long way in Lagos. The Igbo population in Lagos is quite large & they invested in business, education, etc. I'm not saying these r criteria for appointments but they paid their dues. Making one a commissioner is commendable.
In the East, how many Yorubas are resident here to start with. So a starting point should be presence and visibility. The Yoruba community here is quite small. Most r those posted from their company's/bank's branch elsewhere to the east or security personnel ie police, military etc. Are those the people to be made a commissioner

Wether they come a long way or not if they're not appointed nothing will happen but it takes someone who's doesn't look at tribe before he or she acknowledge people's efforts.......

We have seen other Governors in the states after then shey na all of dem appoint like Tinubu...
Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody's shifting any goal post let people that feel the pain be the one crying not you that have nothing to du with it....

Northerners are complaining how's that the OPs problem he should face his candidate or how will this help his life if not that his pained....

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2022
They don't know that the north has abandoned APC.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by bhella10: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Wailers would Wail just about anything and everything.
Re: 2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee by Tenses: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2022
I think the reason why yorubaz make up over 90 percent of tinubu media list is because they are prepared to propagate fake news and engage dirty propaganda against Mr. Peter Obi but we the obidients are as well ready for them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri / Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara / The Mistake Of APC Was To Rig Osinbajo Out Of The Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.