Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son (27923 Views)

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by pepezaz: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
A 50-year-old herbalist, Idris Ibrahim, lost his 23-year marriage to his wife, Opeyemi, on Monday, for accusing her of making love with their son.

The petitioner, Opeyemi, had told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State that her husband, Idris, defamed her character by spreading fake news that she was sleeping with their second son.

“How will I sleep with my son when I am not under a spell. My husband is embarrassing me everywhere, telling all who care to listen that I am having sex with our son,’’ she said.

The 47-year-old trader accused her husband of being fetish.

“There was a day I woke up around 3am, my spirit told me to go to my children’s room. When I got there, I saw my husband and his mother covering our youngest son with red cloth.

“I shouted and they quickly removed the cloth and ran out of the room. If not for my quick intervention, who knows what they wanted to use the boy for,’’ Opeyemi said.

The mother of four said that her husband has turned her and the children into a punching bag.

“My husband is in the habit of beating me and the children.

“There was a day he hit me with a broom and it took days for my children to remove the pieces of broom from my body.

“He is also hostile to the children. He punished them by torturing as if he is not their biological father,’’ she said.

Opeyemi said that her husband was fond of sending her packing from her matrimonial home.

She described her husband as a “vandal’’, saying that he used to destroy her property whenever they had a fight.

She begged the court to terminate their marriage, saying she could no longer cope and that the love she once had for her husband had faded.

However, Idris accepted the allegation of accusing his wife of having illicit affair with their second son.

“My mother told me that she caught my wife sleeping with our 19-year-old son. I believed her because she could not lie,’’ he said.

The 50-year-old herbalist said that he beat his wife whenever she erred, saying that his wife goes out at will and comes home at will.

He pleaded with the court to grant his wife her wish, saying that he too was no longer interested in the marriage.

While delivering the judgment, the Court President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, on Monday said that it appeared that the estranged couple was tired of the marriage and that all efforts to reconcile both parties had failed.

“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Mrs Opeyemi Ibrahim and Mr Idris Ibrahim dissolved today; both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife.

“Each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested. The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour.

“The custody of the last two children who are still minor is awarded to the petitioner until they attain the age of majority to decide where to stay,’’ the court president said.

Koledoye ordered Idris to be paying N10, 000 monthly for the feeding of the two children who are in the custody of their mother and should also be responsible for their education and general welfare.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-loses-marriage-for-accusing-wife-of-making-love-with-son

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by pepezaz: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by nifemi25(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Orisirisi....

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
wetin person no go hear for igando court

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Ekez(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is possible naw The man might be saying the truth
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by phemsie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is deep o.

There might be some element of truth in what the husband is saying.

But what do i know sef?
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't think incest is illegal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
What did the man smoke biko? I know a lot of absurd things are going right now in the world but there are things you don't say, assume or imagine unless you have crystal clear evidence.

23 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by tstx(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
The gods are never wrong... If it's true he's a herbalist then na true..

Must Read
information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by publicenemy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
This one na serious matter o!
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by nuban07(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Your mother told u, not that u caught them red handed... Na herbalist sef

18 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by revolt(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Strong indications he might be saying the truth.
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Women!

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Samnavy: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
The man na fool
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Kenekingisback: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
APC sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by omoteacher(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
: shocked shocked

Igando court and Mapo court only specialized in separating couples. Some cases sef might make some judges laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is he not herbalist?

Foolish lairs with juju
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Borntofuck: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
This igando court must be a tourist place to listen taboo
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Ehins22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Marriage! grin
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by PapaAdanna: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is very possible... No be Afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by oyejideogunjumo: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Although it is difficult to believe but it do happen that a mother will condescend so low as to have affairs with her own son. However the man erred for believing his mother when he as hisband has np proof. Let him go and marry hos mother.

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by OdefaGirl(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
At ur age Oga, u no get sense. U don't even consider d children not to talk of d accused son's feelings. Family wey no get shame! Ur mother told u... Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by omooba969(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by raphretle: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
This man Na mummy's boy.. Must his mum tell him everything he must do??
Why did he not use Babalawo means to know the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Pavore9: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
revolt:
Strong indications he might be saying the truth.

If your mother told you that your wife is having sex with the son between you two, you will just swallow that without personally verifying?

If it happens to be a false allegation, has that man not lost his relationship with his children as such is unforgivable?

12 Likes

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by abiaumo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
No wonder, u no see him tittle? herbalist.
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by omooba969(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
OdefaGirl:
At ur age Oga, u no get sense. U don't even consider d children not to talk of d accused son's feelings. Family wey no get shame! Ur mother told u... Tufia!

Shît happens, I know of a couple who's marriage was destroyed coz the wife believed and acted on what her elder sister told her about the husband. The wife refused to listen to her husband and with her own hands destroyed her marriage which's blessed with two lovely kids.

Shît happens. smiley
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by carzola(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Super story
Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ekez:
It is possible naw
The man might be saying the truth
Olodo use your brain. even the man didn't say he saw her. He said his mother told him so. So just keep the "might" in your pocket. when you want to use "might" next time always have pointer to backup the "might" idea. it is wrong to use those words in sensitive cases without any clues except you will cause unnecessary problem for yourself and people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son by Ekez(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
stanliwise:
Olodo use your brain. even the man didn't say he saw her. He said his mother told him so. So just keep the "might" in your pocket. when you want to use "might" next time always have pointer to backup the "might" idea. it is wrong to use those words in sensitive cases without any clues except you will cause unnecessary problem for yourself and people.
nigga becareful .
I repeat becareful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.