Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) (27838 Views)

Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) / Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Praizeupdates: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
The bodies of Muobuikwu Uju Kate and Nkiru Anozie were discovered in a shop located on Second East Circular road in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State on Tuesday morning, December 12.

It was learnt that Muobuikwu, the owner of the shop had invited Anozie to help her sew clothes. She had turned on a generator to enable them work throughout the night in order to deliver the clothes to her customers in time.

In Confirming the incident, her brother, Chukwudi, said that he had received a call from his sister on Monday but could not reach her when he called back.

He said :

“I got a call from my sister at about 2pm when she complained that her friend was getting weak. I told her to give her anointing oil. Minutes later, I put a call to her mobile phone to know the situation of things but she did not pick my call. So, I came here this morning and we invited the police to force the door open and that was it.” said Chukwudi”

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, who confirmed the incident said preliminary investigations revealed that the women died after inhaling the toxic fumes from the generator.

“I think they were fashion designers who must have been working all night to, probably, meet up with the demands of their customers this Yuletide,” Kokumo said

“Maybe they (deceased) had a lot of things to get done for their customers and slept where the generator was on. So, they eventually died of the fumes of the generator. I think they did not know.

We will embark on public enlightenment to enlighten members of the public that it is dangerous to the health he added.

From Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/a-fashion-designer-and-her-friend-died-of-toxic-fumes-from-a-generator-pics/

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Praizeupdates: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
This Dec sef

See more pictures of those slay queens here and Watch video here http://www.praizeupdates.com/a-fashion-designer-and-her-friend-died-of-toxic-fumes-from-a-generator-pics/

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Praizeupdates:
This Dec sef
get as e be, na make God dey save us

3 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by LessNoise: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2017
People just be dying from stupid things.....if past and present administrations have fixed this epiletic power situation these deaths are avoidable.....RIP to the family

20 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2017
cry cry
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2017
I blame Fashola. RIP

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by bright007(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
OK
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Let's live with the consciousness of Eternity.

We don't know what awaits ACROSS THE BRIDGE. We know with Christ, it's all bliss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by jbreezy: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by deco22(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Instead of them to carry her to hospital,they were pouring anointing oil on her,mtcheww

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Carbon(ii)oxide is odourless, it will react with the haemoglobin of their red blood cell thereby forming oxyhaemoglobin which causes death

anyaway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Vinstel: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
haba that's why our ladies need to educate themselves more instead of using all their time to browse adesua and bank W

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
rip
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by 2shure: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
even if u want to run gen inside house.
always attach a thick hose to the exhaust of the gen.
like the kind of hose fixed to a radiator.
very fat and thick.
so dat carbon monoxide wud go out through the hose to outside.
most ppl are dumb.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Ushiefrank(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
A
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
deco22:
Instead of them to carry her to hospital,they were pouring anointing oil on her,mtcheww
which people wan carry her?....read wella b4 u comment

6 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
See as them fine...

But no brains...

shocked
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
donblade85555:
Carbon(ii)oxide is odourless, it will react with the haemoglobin of their red blood cell thereby forming oxyhaemoglobin which causes death

anyaway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
but laugh never kill u na
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by lost24: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
madridguy:
I blame Fashola. RIP

Oga no blame fashola
Na fashola build d house or on d generator.

Blame d state
4 house planning dat no de.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very sad. If we had constant power supply, these 2 vibrant and aspiring souls wouldn't have been wasted like this.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
but laugh never kill u na
Am a strong man. Only strong men survives
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Don't run gen all night some people will not.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
donblade85555:

Am a strong man. Only strong men survives
undecided
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Generator fumes will soon wipe out half the population of Nigeria.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Ushiefrank(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
emusmithy:

Let's live with the consciousness of Eternity.

We don't know what awaits ACROSS THE BRIDGE. We know with Christ, it's all bliss.

my new dawn i sight u
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
I really don't think it's the Dec, it carelessness, after all this whole story we been hearing about fumes, still so deaf, permit me to use that word,
would still stay with a gen all night... Na wah... RIP jare
phintohlar:
get as e be, na make God dey save us

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
I dont even put on my gen till 10pm,it is not advisable to put on gen till day break.Very risky.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
I wonder how people will be dumb to lock themselves up with a Generator undecided

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by BestOnlineDeals(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
which people wan carry her?....read wella b4 u comment

He said :

“I got a call from my sister at about 2pm when she complained that her friend was getting weak. I told her to give her anointing oil. Minutes later, I put a call to her mobile phone to know the situation of things but she did not pick my call. So, I came here this morning and we invited the police to force the door open and that was it.” said Chukwudi”

Seems you are the one that needs to read before commenting

Did the oil even help the situation? What the hell are you defending? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / Being Married To A Nigerian Is Hard Sometimes / Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.