Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/18 (257 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/12/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/18 by dallyemmy: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/18 by dallyemmy: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 25, 2018) - *Wise Men Indeed*

1.Thank You, Father, for the precious and wonderful gift of Your son, Jesus Christ, to the world.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me divine wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, from Your throne of grace, above, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, help me to seek Your kingdom, which Jesus Christ, has come to establish, first, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me a heart that listens to instructions and takes corrections, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me ears, that hear from You; and the grace to act on whatever, I hear, no matter, how foolish it may appear to my human reasoning, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be distracted from following Your leading and guidance, to veer into 'Herod's palace', in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your word be the final authority upon which any decision in my life is based, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, take Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, deeper in Your word and knowledge, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / Lady Thanks God As Her First Car Which She Sowed Years Ago Gets Her A Lexus SUV / Reglion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.