Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? (360 Views)

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by RevLikeBigYansh: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is it that frog-eyed born bastard claiming to be from the house of Tinubu, or is it the equally pathetic manlet and fake pastor, Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade? Or could it be the serial thief, Fashole?

I am not in anyway concerned as to whom the oyoruba populace decide to elevate as their leader in their dystopian degenerate region but what I want to know from same Afonjas is it these 3 crooks that is the best you have to offer? And similarly is it among these three degenerate tribal bigots and thieves you are hoping other Nigerians to elect as their president in 2023 or any other timeline?

I preferred you hypocrites when you were in opposition and God willing we will send you back to your reserved opposition bench permanently from May 2019.

1 Like

Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by SarkinYarki: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tinubu ofcoirse
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by oyebanji44: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku misgivings is worse than ever you can imagine..Atiku and his fellow PDP members were in the system before..they were also the spoilers of the system..why going back there..is just an extreme wicked system whereby some people among us still stood solidly behind them..
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by Ziggylady(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
'Alhaji Yemisi Osinbajo' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by RevLikeBigYansh: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

'Alhaji Yemisi Osinbajo' grin cheesy

It is Alhaja not Alhaji
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by Ziggylady(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

It is Alhaja not Alhaji

Ok,correction taken grin
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by QuotaSystem: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
5 percenters feeling funky.

So all these threats against the SW are based on the 'born troway' North supporting you with their votes in 2023?

Just like you supported our dear Buhari in 2015 and are supporting him now?

I laugh in Fulfulde grin
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by RevLikeBigYansh: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:
5 percenters feeling funky.

So all these threats against the SW are based on the 'born troway' North supporting you with their votes in 2023?

Just like you supported our dear Buhari in 2015 and are supporting him now?

I laugh in Fulfulde grin

Soon to be largest nation in refugee camps across West Africa.

What happened in Central Africa republic will be a small play when we start on you Fulani's here in Nigeria
Re: So Which Afonja Has Buhari Deceived With 2023 Presidency? by QuotaSystem: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

Soon to be largest nation in refugee camps across West Africa.

What happened in Central Africa republic will be a small play when we start on you Fulani's here in Nigeria

Like you started with us in 1967? A descendant of victims of refugee hunger camps should be last to beat his rusty chest.

Another display of tactless emotional politics from those who want to piggyback on Arewas votes...I laugh again Fulfulde grin

Go and sit down.

(1) (Reply)

2019: What A Vote For President Buhari Actually Means! / Apc Justifies Udom’s Re-election? / Why Nigeria May Hike Pump Price, Raise Interest Rate, Devalue Naira In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.