Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections (20963 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is optimistic that nothing would interfere with the successful conduct of the 2023 general elections scheduled for February 25 and March 11.

Obasanjo’s comment is coming amid fear that the general elections might be postponed due to the ongoing crisis occasioned by the scarcity of fuel and new naira notes.

The former President spoke when he played host to the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) at his Penthouse residence located within the premises of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The ADC national leaders were led by their Chairman, Dr. Mani Ibrahim Ahmed; the National Chairman of the party, Prof. Ralph Nwosu and a former presidential aspirant of the ADC, Chukwuka Monye.

According to Obasanjo, Nigeria is in an interesting period, urging Nigerians to take the elections with all the seriousness it deserves as being done in developed nations.

The Balogun Owu charged Nigerians to strive towards giving their best to ensure the general elections hold.

Stating that the attention of the global community is now focused on the 2023 polls in Nigeria, he charged Nigerians, as main stakeholders to contribute towards the success of the elections.

“We are in an interesting period in Nigeria. In less than three weeks, we will be going to the polls; well, I hope nothing will intervene against that. In less than three weeks, we will be electing a leader that will pilot the affairs of Nigeria for the next four years from May.

“I have been in Togo, Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire from the beginning of the week; and they are as concerned about what happens in Nigeria as every Nigerian should be.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/08/i-hope-nothing-tampers-with-2023-elections-obasanjo/

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jflex07(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by God1000(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
We hope so too Baba.

36 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by franchasng: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
angry
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by ojun50(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
I hope not to hope, blood is now expensive

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by FarahAideed: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Are you sure Buhari is ready to leave ?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Mystic216: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
We hope so Baba with brain
God bless an elder with sense
Not elder wey dey poo everywhere

God bless OBJ
God bless Obi-Datti

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by BRIMBRAM: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
FarahAideed:
Are you sure Buhari is ready to leave ?
You are one of those who use to say Buhari is dead and who ever is in Aso Rock is not him. Which Buhari are you talking about? And all of a sudden you have stopped calling Nigeria a zoo.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.
Are u aware that atiku has promised to sell our NNPC to some idoults if he wins this election? Remember he sold our power and went to dubia to build companies with it employing white workers in it. Godforbid that atiku winns this election, just know that if he wins out NNPC is gone he has done it before and he can still do it again and nobody will do him nothing!!! So abeg no Just mention atiku I take God beg u

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jflex07(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Are u aware that atiku has promised to sell our NNPC to some idoults if he wins this election? Remember he sold our power and went to dubia to build companies with it employing white workers in it. Godforbid that atiku winns this election, just know that if he wins out NNPC is gone he has done it before and he can still do it again and nobody will do him nothing!!! So abeg no Just mention atiku I take God beg u
You prefer Tinubu to Atiku? I am for Obi anyway.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You are one of those who use to say Buhari is dead and who ever is in Aso Rock is not him. Which Buhari are you talking about? And all of a sudden you have stopped calling Nigeria a zoo.
we are focusing on next election. Thank you

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I never said that

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jflex07:
You prefer Tinubu to Atiku? I am for Obi anyway.
I am for obi godforbid I vote for tinubu or atiku. But u see that atiku? He's very bad now look at the human being he went to pick as vice that useless delta state governor with gorillars teeth!!! God should just help us

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jflex07(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I am for obi godforbid I vote for tinubu or atiku. But u see that atiku? He's very bad now look at the human being he went to pick as vice that useless delta state governor with gorillars teeth!!! God should just help us
Lol.. Let's play our part and hope for the best.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Coolsperm: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know why I have not stopped still seen any reason to vote Tinubu the bullion van thief

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Freshtruth(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Baba may God keep keeping you for us sir you are a speaker of the truth baba .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by tobenuel(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2023
Baba no worry, God go run am for us
On solid Rock I stand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Mickykarim: 3:32am On Feb 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/08/i-hope-nothing-tampers-with-2023-elections-obasanjo/

DO WE STILL HAVE TIME WASTERS WHO LISTENS TO THE JOKER HYPOCRITE ARCHITECT OF THE PROBLEMS BEFALLING THE NIGERIAN NATION!

This man, the Otta brute is a clown with false sense of a super tot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Goodlady(f): 3:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Something may tamper with it sir. What I read in the news is not meant to happen in a sane country
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Goodlady(f): 3:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
With that Insha-Allah, Atiku ll lose.
When you know you are for Obi, declare only Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37am On Feb 09, 2023
OBJ really wants to see a better Nigeria before he goes to the greater beyond but Tinubu still wants power...Tinubu is a selfish greedy old man

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by jaxxy(m): 3:40am On Feb 09, 2023
enemies of democracy, treasury looters and criminals will cry.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by badBADbichh(f): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2023
This guy is all about tampering

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by kingsways: 3:55am On Feb 09, 2023
I hope

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Our prayer too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Ade3131: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2023
We can only hope but the handwriting on the wall suggests that there might not be any elections... Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by VALENTINE2690: 4:11am On Feb 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

E pain you 😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by cattom: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Who ever claimed that Buhari
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by cattom: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2023
I want talk, Who ever claimed that Buhari was dead and whoever was in Aso Rock wasn't him fnf mods
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by technuel: 4:18am On Feb 09, 2023
K
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by livinbygrace: 4:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Election will be postponed for 2 weeks.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by moscow007: 4:36am On Feb 09, 2023
So the whole Gazulla Gagaraga Thiefnibu displaced in Abeokuta was just about his warehoused old naira notes and has nothing to do with the people.

The Governors that sued somehow forgot about suing the FG for fuel scarcity, it's just the new naira notes that's their concern.

The whole brouhaha about adding fuel scarcity to their list of worries was just for optics and misdirection.

Nigerians!..how foolish do this people really think you are?

Even if the Feb. 10th deadline is postponed, the only persons that will benefit are those that stashed old notes, over 90% of common Nigerians have deposited their old notes and can't withdraw same.

So who are they really fighting for?

Anybody supporting this selfish criminals affront against CBN is an enemy of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.