Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

VIDEO: What Man Utd Did To Jose Mourinho's Office After Firing Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: What Man Utd Did To Jose Mourinho's Office After Firing Him (465 Views)

Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! / Real Madrid Fans Send Message To Jose Mourinho During Defeat To Eibar / Willian Sends Warning To Jose Mourinho, Chelsea Will Not Sit Back Against Manche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: What Man Utd Did To Jose Mourinho's Office After Firing Him by thomasina: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Manchester United cleared Jose Mourinho's office out in just five minutes after he was axed, it has been claimed.

With United 19 points off the Premier League and rivals, Ed Woodward was forced to take action.

United's executive vice-chairman hauled Mourinho in for a 44-minute chat and sacked him on the spot.

Mourinho's pictures and trophies were among the items to have been boxed up.

It is understood Mourinho's personal belongings were then transported away.

Despite the brutal nature of Mourinho's sacking, the 55-year-old released a statement revealing he was proud to have managed Manchester United.

"I have been immensely proud to wear the badge of Manchester United since the first day I arrived, and I believe all United supporters recognise this," Mourinho penned.

https://goalball.com.ng/what-man-utd-did-to-jose-mourinhos-office-after-sacking-him/

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Jorginho's Playing Style / My Frustrating Experience With Bet9ja Customer Care / Lionel Andre Messi Makes Plea For Missing Emiliano Sala Search To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.