Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Typical Nigerian Man Is Greedy<over Ambitious Too> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Typical Nigerian Man Is Greedy<over Ambitious Too> (1555 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / They Say Tinubu Is Greedy-but They Are The Monsters - Amaechi / Top 10 Most Ambitious Nigerian Women In Politics Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Nigerian Man Is Greedy<over Ambitious Too> by wkkwl: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2010
A typical nigerian man is greedy<over ambitious too>ok i dont really know how to say this,but i really think nigeria shuld be divided, dats the only way to deal with greed and self centeredness nigerians have,we are no exception from our leaders that steal money for their gains,ok, u c, ok in the u.s its said that they are really scare of nigerians,in terms of business nd all,a nigerian man comes up with a business proposal,nd persuades u to invest in his idea,when the busines starts yielding income,they run off with the money,leaving u frustrated,they do it their fellow nigerians,talkless off,take a look at the yahoo,yahoo,the mobile yahoo scam too,they send that message to my cell too, and my email too,take a look wat happened when i was travling from delta state to anambara state, when i got to anambara state,i was actually travling to p.h,i had to take dat way, i hve never been to anambara before,,i boarded a bic,so i told him i was going to were the load bus thats going to porthacourt,he told me its 200,i said y nw ,he said the place far,so i managed 2 bring it down to 150,so as i was going i changed my mind i told him dat he shuld just take me to r.t.c'rivers state transport company'so i told so how much wil i pay since its near, he said that anywere u drop is 150,igbo man, sense, he is just too greedy,bt when i was in delta, a bic too me 2 my location for just 70,he even helped me look for the place, i am typing with my phone,i wish i culd pour all my heart, tell me if you think, ,a nigerian man is greedy?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Man Is Greedy<over Ambitious Too> by chyz(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2010
wkkwl:

A typical nigerian man is greedy<over ambitious too>ok i dont really know how to say this,but i really think nigeria shuld be divided, dats the only way to deal with greed and self centeredness nigerians have,we are no exception from our leaders that steal money for their gains,ok, u c, ok in the u.s its said that they are really scare of nigerians,in terms of business nd all,a nigerian man comes up with a business proposal,nd persuades u to invest in his idea,when the busines starts yielding income,they run off with the money,leaving u frustrated,they do it their fellow nigerians,talkless off,take a look at the yahoo,yahoo,the mobile yahoo scam too,they send that message to my cell too, and my email too,take a look wat happened when i was travling from delta state to anambara state, when i got to anambara state,i was actually travling to p.h,i had to take dat way, i hve never been to anambara before,,i boarded a bic,so i told him i was going to were the load bus thats going to porthacourt,he told me its 200,i said y nw ,he said the place far,so i managed 2 bring it down to 150,so as i was going i changed my mind i told him dat he shuld just take me to r.t.c'rivers state transport company'so i told so how much wil i pay since its near, he said that anywere u drop is 150,igbo man, sense, he is just too greedy,bt when i was in delta, a bic too me 2 my location for just 70,he even helped me look for the place, i am typing with my phone,i wish i culd pour all my heart, tell me if you think, ,a nigerian man is greedy?

Youre story is not making sense. Either you're making this story up or you are an outsider. You never been to anambra before so how did you know that River State Transport Company was near in the first place? Hmmmmm. Second, The part that you "took" to enter anambra from Delta State is Igbo so where's this whole Igbo man being greedy coming from if another Igbo man charged you 70 instead of 200 or 150? Hmmmm. Sounds like you either are an outsider or never even been to that side of the country period to not no that that part of delta was igbo as well as anambra. Hmmmm. If you are in any country in the world, especially a third world country in the world and you show weakness, u will get taken advantage of one way or the other or soon or later. But all in all your story is not adding up.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Kill 10 In Onitsha / Lagos Traders Protest Efcc’s Detention Of Leader ! / Chad Basin Oil Exploration Critical To Economic Growth – Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.