Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure (2019 Views)

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Binikingdowm: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Any Christian that follow him do the sign even though you are a buhari supporter will never know peace, ignorance is bad shaa.

Just like celebs flaunt their Illuminati sign so are Muslims flaunting their jihad symbol.

Buhari and his herdsmen gangs have killed thousands of Christians and he said he's going to make sure we will our lands to them.

It's better the country break up than we southerners been govern by the jihad Sharia law.

The Constitution is Christians we don't want Sharia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari is truly a terrorist

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
I laugh when I see Christians supporting buhari, they are mostly ignorant.

If you know the real buhari you will prefer the devil to rule than him

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Otsam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Any Christian that follow him do the sign even though you are a buhari supporter will never know peace, ignorance is bad shaa.

Just like celebs flaunt their Illuminati sign so are Muslims flaunting their jihad symbol.

Buhari and his herdsmen gangs have killed thousands of Christians and he said he's going to make sure we will our lands to them.

It's better the country break up than we southerners been govern by the jihad Sharia law.

That might be just coincidence. The fact remains he is campaigning for another four years and if it's truly his agenda, why not keep calm,, you can't help God, anything you don't have recorded in the Bible can't work. Everything must not be about religion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Iwillbegreat: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't like buhari, I don't like atiku

But if buhari mistakenly win, Nigeria will be dead
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Jaytee1985: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Keep shut ....RABIA means 4th in Arabic language

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Corrinthians(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okay. We gree.

Goan die.

Atiku supporters are such a huge burden on him. Their foolishness knows no bounds. cheesy

Please receive another islamization fingers for extra measure. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Agritech(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sergio Ramos and Marcelo want to Islamize real madrid. No Christian should support Real Madrid.

Some people thinking

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
googlepikins:
political jobber
Mark of the devil indeed!!!! Bu hari is the devil evil himself. An anti CHRIST!! Always delight in shielding the blood of the innocent. Christians be warn!!!! SATANIC MARK

1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by RealityShot: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Excaperx:

sense fall on you!

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by googlepikins: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okay. We gree.

Goan die.

Atiku supporters are such a huge burden on him. Their foolishness knows no bounds. cheesy
political jobber

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Iwillbegreat: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
RealityShot:

sense fall on you!

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

cabal? Do you even know what you are saying?

Isn't it two men that are currently controlling Nigeria? From the first lady herself.

Buhari supporters are mostly ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
RealityShot:

sense fall on you!

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

continuity indeed.
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by RealityShot: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
cabal? Do you even know what you are saying?

Isn't it two men that are currently controlling Nigeria? From the first lady herself.

Buhari supporters are mostly ignorant.
and you believe the ONE that speaks from the OTHER ROOM... chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by 34webers(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Binikingdowm:

He is no longer an impostor from sudan, but he wants to islamize Nigeria again? Religious card abi? Don't worry, una go kpe for garage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vote for buhari is a vote for continuity

Buhari just need extra four years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
2019 is between Christians vs Muslims.

Let's see who has higher population since buhari Islamist agenda has been known

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
RealityShot:
and you believe the ONE that speaks from the OTHER ROOM... chai
so we the citizens should believe the president wife, we should believe a nobody like you abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Iwillbegreat: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Excaperx:
Vote for buhari is a vote for continuity

Buhari just need extra four years
grin just 4 more years, this time he'll kill more.

Shey Christians no wan get sense abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm southerners are indeed in trouble, just see the rubbish the president was saying that we should give our ancestral lands or else the killings will continue.

We can't go to our farm again, which kind wahala be this. This country should break up jare than see another 4 years of buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Excaperx:
so we the citizens should believe the president wife, we should believe a nobody like you abi?
I don't even know how they reason seff, we shouldn't believe the one most closer to the president but we should believe a nobody with no political office except on nairaland, smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
2019 will be hot

If buhari wins, just find way to leave or commit suicide because this country will be forever doomed
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
RealityShot:

sense fall on you!

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

continuity of death, hunger ,poverty, sorrow, pain etc bu hari is a curse !!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Edodefender:
I don't even know how they reason seff, we shouldn't believe the one most closer to the president but we should believe a nobody with no political office except on nairaland, smh
zombie 101
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
CHRISTIANS THIS IS THE MEANING OF continuity

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Destiny34:
CHRISTIANS THIS IS THE MEANING OF continuity
grin dem go see continuity run
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
This election is between two Fulani Hausa men

One is an Hardcore Islamist with jihad tendency

The other is liberal and calm Muslim.

Southerners should choose wisely oo
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
From buhari appointments to all the sensitive positions given to northerners, even though he's contesting for a second time he's not scared to show less support for them.

Imagine this man winning second term, I swear you'll all run
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
A man that met with USA president , couldn't speak until trump talked about herdsmen.

Buhari Rose and defended them.

Chai
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Binikingdowm:

CAN is suddenly VERY QUIET shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmmm are they tired of speaking the truth

Will Nigeria ever survive this 4years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by Zeezxo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Excaperx:

I think Buhari is the only problem you have. Just wait for another 4 years by then your problem might have been solved
Re: Buhari Want To Islamized Nigeria(4+4) Is An Islamic Figure by THUNDER4real(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whenever Nigerians remember Buhari is still in power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Bow Down To Greet Asiwaju Tinubu-pics / BREAKING: APC Loses In Festac Town, Lagos / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.