Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

“I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari (2021 Views)

Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari by payges: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2019
President-Elect Muhammad Buhari has announced that he will be handing over power to VP-Elect Yemi Osinbajo after spending just 2 years as president.

Buhari made this shocking announcement after INEC presented him with his Certificate of Return for winning the Presidential Elections which took place last Saturday.

FNN caught up with him right after the announcement to ask him why he was making such a decision. He said:
“You see, this Election has really drained me. Sai Baba iz really tired. I need to use the pirst 2 years op my new fresidency to rest froferly. My medical checkuf is long oberdue. I’ll leabing Yemi in charge because he’s bery capable. I will return apter 2 years to round uf the whole thing.

FNN will bring you more..

https://www.fnn.com.ng/nation/i-plan-to-be-president-for-2-years-and-hand-over-to-osinbajo-president-buhari/
Re: “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari by hisgrace090: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
It'll be of great help if possible.

Buhari can do it but my problem are those around him who'll like to use him as a shield to rull Nigeria indirectly.
Re: “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari by donstan18: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2019
It's better for Buhari to rule for 30 years than for that political snake called Osibanjo to rule for a month.

1 Like

Re: “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
You are starting your blogging career with lies; check where those who towed the same line ended.

1 Like

Re: “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari by Mynd44: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
FNN actually means Fake Naija News.

While sacarsm and joking is appreciation, it should be added so people will know.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1)

Christian Terrorist Or White Supremacist? / General Yakubu Set To Reveal Details Of 1966 Coup . / Prominent Columnist Samuel Ajayi Calls Out The Hypocrisy Of Yorubas On Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.