Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

MTN Pays $52.6m To End Dispute With CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Pays $52.6m To End Dispute With CBN (224 Views)

Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / I Just Earned $52.08 My First Airdrop / MTN Considers Scrapping IPO Following Dispute With Nigerian Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Pays $52.6m To End Dispute With CBN by skyhighweb(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
The Central Bank of Nigeria has asked MTN Nigeria to pay $ 52 . 6 m in settlement of the dispute over the certificates of capital importation without final regulatory approval.

The African telecoms giant said in a statement issued on Monday that the agreement was reached after several engagements with the apex bank ’ s officials in Lagos.

more on d story

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=277

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Available For Supply In Large Quantity / Hey am Selling a Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? / Small Sales Container Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.