Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hey am Selling a Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey am Selling a Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? (226 Views)

Am Selling A Business Idea..guaranteed Profitable: Interested ? / Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? / Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey am Selling a Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by Eres94: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Next year is approaching and most of us want to get it running with either needing capital to start lucrative businesses or wanting to invest in the next big tech or business idea out there. We are well aware of our current state of our failing economy which is coming hard on youths, well am hoping that we all (investors & those with the ideas) harness the opportunity to coming together as a social group..a platform where we can exchange money and ideas or better still partner together to make whatever business ambitions we may have a reality.
I did create a Facebook group >Ideas & Investment Stock Exchange< (IISE). for those who believe I am making sense with this.. kindly send your request and feel free to meet and chat with like minds as yourself.

Anyway I have a hot and sizzling business idea with a constructed plan that am selling. it has a guaranteed multi million naira potential in the span of 8-12 months and am selling it at #100,000 (still opening to a bargaining). plus would like to be involved as a partner.
I need the money to pursue another biz idea that very am more passionate about..

Thanks.. Emmanuel (Enugu city)
call/text 0:8136156015

(1) (Reply)

Small Sales Container Is Urgently Needed / Nigeria Home Made Products Business....what Do I Need To Know? / How Do I Reach The Right Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.