Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas (57986 Views)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by alexnurreo(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Southerners love showing off

And the Northerners that have this game at hand just look at us and smile. They hardly show off
What's the game please I want to know. I just don't understand all these boys nowadays
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by BrokenCock: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2018
To many artist, having an expensive car ia an achievement. Kai
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by shogsman(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2018
franchasng:
They are not up to that. Both are not even up to 100million.

The price of cars and everything are online, google and check.

The guy just dey call money anyhow
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2018
alexnurreo:

What's the game please I want to know. I just don't understand all these boys nowadays

Wire, offshore aza, $$$.

Connect the dots.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by chocboi78(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Adewoyin123:
when you get to that level you will understand
and I guess u are at the level already rite?? Everybody wan be made man for internet... Broke ass
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by rigarmortis: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
I
franchasng:
Bros name one popular rich northerner that is self made millionaire or billionaire who is not a politician, not born into a political family, who has never served as a head of Nigerian government agency or body, who is not a retired army officer, and not a retires Nigerian government civil servant, name them

Just name 10.

Let me name some popular young self made southern millionaires without any political connection or family background or military background:

1. Linda Ikeji

2. Seun Osewa

3. Wizkid

4. E-money

Some I may have forgotten their name but I can tell you the companies and startups they own; but u can hardly count same for northerners.

Without politics, military and government, northerners are doomed undecided

They scream agriculture and farming but their farms only become big after they go and loot money from government or loot Niger Delta oil and then use it to go back to their northern home to establish their fake big farm.

Name rich northerners who are nobody, born by poor parents who aren't retires army officers or politicians that just started farming and grew their farm from zero to big farm, name them pls

Niger Delta crude oil is what made 99.9% of rich northerners rich, u know it, don't argue it

The owners of andela and paystack kind of Hussle rich.

You are right somehow
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
GentleMoney:
It's called SHOW BUSINESS
Enjoy....

Exactly and the The isn’t even parked in his new house is strange. Lol
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by AllenSpencer: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2018
alexnurreo:

How will you understand

You too young boy
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by 4ckTOTO: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Southerners love showing off

And the Northerners that have this game at hand just look at us and smile. They hardly show off
i am a proud southerner and i show off, live is too short to be reserved. if you have it , flaunt it. why stress yourself to have it if you aint ready to show it. that is waste of money man
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by alexnurreo(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2018
AllenSpencer:

How will you understand

You too young boy
as old as you are. You can't answer simple question . fool
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Ugosample(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
ruggedtimi:
lol because u dont follow super rich northern kids on ig. Then you go know say e money and davido dey learn

There are stupendously wealthy folks from across the country, nott just Aboki folks
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Ugosample(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:

1- Ciroma -Bauchi

2- Mandara - Borno( the owner of the defunct bottling company dalaram)

3 Mashidimami - Borno hotels, plastic manufacturing company etc.

4. Ali- Borno ( over 5k cows as at 2008) ( personally had the pleasure of working at two of his ranches, stingy old man!!)

5- Alh Musa- ( his farm produces over 100k bags of rice each season)

6-Bukar Bolori

7-Abdul Samad Rabiu.

8.Alhaji Mai Leda etc

That's just from like 2 states only woh, Do you think having money is about bragging on social media, some people don't need to prove anything to anybody. Some of the people I mentioned don't even know how to operate an Android phone, but they have REAL money, not fake online shyt

the fact that someone show off does not mean that the person is a broke person or is fake

it's a personality thing
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by AllenSpencer: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
alexnurreo:
as old as you are. You can't answer simple question . fool

Ode!
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
ArticleBeast:

These are old people now..Go to maitama or asokoro and see their kids gambling with these cars over some shitty car race

grin if your dad no wan enjoy money, it falls on you as the son to take that responsibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.