Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas (57813 Views)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by oyeb15: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
May God save Nigeria. The yarsh of weath dirty.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by bigcee(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kingsleydr:
Have fun driving both , Las Las all na vanity up on vanity , your name will stop being timaya if you open a charity foundation. You just want the girls to know you have arive ..slowpoke .
What is this goat saying.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Boss13: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don’t think this guy makes his money via Music alone
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by DonGtoG1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
UrbanExotica:
2018 blessing when year is over.
The able "T H O M A S", ���
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Southerners love showing off

And the Northerners that have this game at hand just look at us and smile. They hardly show off
lol because u dont follow super rich northern kids on ig. Then you go know say e money and davido dey learn
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by micflo28(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
And you wonder why yahoo plus guys are so desperate. Wrong vibes.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by abdulkayus(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
franchasng:
even in that same Kano, we have more number of self made southern millionaires and billionaires, example in Sabon Geri alone.

You can't even compare the insignificant number u are referring to with 0.1% of self made young southerners u don't ever hear about who are in Ladipo spare parts market Lagos, Alaba Intl Market Lagos, Lagos Island/Mandilas, Computer Village, Onitsha main market, Nnewi Intl Spare Parts market, Aba, etc.

Have you ever asked, who are these Igbo people that useless Kidnapper Evans was kidnapping from Ladipo spare market and they paid $2million ransom, some paid billions and nobody even know them or their business or company, so leave matter okay lol.

So don't go there. I am talking about popular and well known rich northerners, name them bro grin

Just as I tell you, northerners no dey make noise. They just watch. Lol.
And stop that lie pls, nobody pay any ransom in billions. Una Don start with una hype be dat as usual.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by DarkRum12345: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
sadWhere timaya for see money?? Shey na music dey bring dz cash??
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
lilmax:
greedy fools will see this now and say they're depressed cheesy
lol
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by UrbanExotica(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
DonGtoG1:

The able "T H O M A S", ���
Thomas eventually saw proof
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Ferrara: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
franchasng:
They are not up to that. Both are not even up to 100million.

The price of cars and everything are online, google and check.

Only the maybach is over 100 million.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Tamart: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dem mama
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
if you believe na only musuc dey fetch this money , thetes no difference between you and BMC zombies who believe Buhari is the best thing to happen to naija...

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Adewoyin123(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
chocboi78:
What's the point when u can only drive 1at a time??
when you get to that level you will understand
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by mutvy: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wow.! What an investment! Keep investing like this ehn, very soon your eyes go open. Two years from now those vehicles will loose more than half of their values. undecided
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
franchasng:
Bros name one popular rich northerner that is self made millionaire or billionaire who is not a politician, not born into a political family, who has never served as a head of Nigerian government agency or body, who is not a retired army officer, and not a retires Nigerian government civil servant, name them

Just name 10.

Let me name some popular young self made southern millionaires without any political connection or family background or military background:

1. Linda Ikeji

2. Seun Osewa

3. Wizkid

4. E-money

Some I may have forgotten their name but I can tell you the companies and startups they own; but u can hardly count same for northerners.

Without politics, military and government, northerners are doomed undecided

They scream agriculture and farming but their farms only become big after they go and loot money from government or loot Niger Delta oil and then use it to go back to their northern home to establish their fake big farm.

Name rich northerners who are nobody, born by poor parents who aren't retires army officers or politicians that just started farming and grew their farm from zero to big farm, name them pls

Niger Delta crude oil is what made 99.9% of rich northerners rich, u know it, don't argue it

1- Ciroma -Bauchi

2- Mandara - Borno( the owner of the defunct bottling company dalaram)

3 Mashidimami - Borno hotels, plastic manufacturing company etc.

4. Ali- Borno ( over 5k cows as at 2008) ( personally had the pleasure of working at two of his ranches, stingy old man!!)

5- Alh Musa- ( his farm produces over 100k bags of rice each season)

6-Bukar Bolori

7-Abdul Samad Rabiu.

8.Alhaji Mai Leda etc

That's just from like 2 states only woh, Do you think having money is about bragging on social media, some people don't need to prove anything to anybody. Some of the people I mentioned don't even know how to operate an Android phone, but they have REAL money, not fake online shyt

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Coolbadguy: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
That maybach is fucking expensive ride damn.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Coolbadguy: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Boss13:
I don’t think this guy makes his money via Music alone

No na that guy is an investor, business in the game.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by grandstar(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Even
Hardworking
Davido
Wizkid
Techno
Cant
Afford
This

God
Bless
If
Legitimate

Meanwhile
Fellow
Nlanders
May
Your
Blessing
Not
Miss
You
Before
The
Year
Ends

Amen
Davido just bought a Cullinan Rolls Royce which is more expensive than a G Wagon or probably these 2 cars combined

What worries me is the outrageous duty of 70% they have to cough out to clear the car!
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by chiboy1116: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2018
magicminister:

Loool... my brother, these artistes are making money.
Its not like back in the days anymore. They are now counting their money in dollars thanks to video and audio streaming.
They are now getting booked internationally and locally. Timaya's music gets heavy rotate in clubs!!
Timaya can easily easily afford this.
u know how much b maybach? Lolz.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Akowemoon(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Baba God I tap into this guy financial anointing o
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Anndrew(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Philipgreat:
Please brothers and sisters from different mothers please i need your help. My school fees is still yet unpaid and i have from now till friday to do so before it expires. i have been sponsoring myself and things are really difficult for me at this moment. Is remaining 16k to complete. Please am appealling to you all to stretch your helping hands to me. Am a 400l student of Delta State University studying English and Literary studies Education. 3116731617. ATORI PHILIP. FIRST BANK. 08106832916 thats my number for any proof
ass 4 sale ping me
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by ArticleBeast: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Southerners love showing off

And the Northerners that have this game at hand just look at us and smile. They hardly show off
Then you only know the poor northerners. Have you been given Iphone 6s as wedding souvenier?
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by ArticleBeast: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:

1- Ciroma -Bauchi

2- Mandara - Borno( the owner of the defunct bottling company dalaram)

3 Mashidimami - Borno hotels, plastic manufacturing company etc.

4. Ali- Borno ( over 5k cows as at 2008) ( personally had the pleasure of working at two of his ranches, stingy old man!!)

5- Alh Musa- ( his farm produces over 100k bags of rice each season)

6-Bukar Bolori

7-Abdul Samad Rabiu.

8.Alhaji Mai Leda etc

That's just from like 2 states only woh, Do you think having money is about bragging on social media, some people don't need to prove anything to anybody. Some of the people I mentioned don't even know how to operate an Android phone, but they have REAL money, not fake online shyt
These are old people now..Go to maitama or asokoro and see their kids gambling with these cars over some shitty car race
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by LockDown69(m): 1:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Andyblaze:
As shared moments ago via his instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brx7QAYAQLQ/?hl=en
hope you remembered the widows, orphans etc. in your community.
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by ColdIce: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2018
another fool
Philipgreat:
Please brothers and sisters from different mothers please i need your help. My school fees is still yet unpaid and i have from now till friday to do so before it expires. i have been sponsoring myself and things are really difficult for me at this moment. Is remaining 16k to complete. Please am appealling to you all to stretch your helping hands to me. Am a 400l student of Delta State University studying English and Literary studies Education. 3116731617. ATORI PHILIP. FIRST BANK. 08106832916 thats my number for any proof
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Where is nico gravity when u need him angry
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by greatman247(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Few days to go...it is not over until it's finally over. A football match is not over until the final whistle is blown at the end of 90 mins. Right now, anything can still happen... Year is over for you, not for me. My blessing will still locate me in 2018... grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas by Explorers(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Lol...Not over until it's over. 7days to go.

11:55pm 31st December, anything can happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.