Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium (26300 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by sacx: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2018
rottennaija:

Yes, name after the man who built it and now a distinguished APC senator.

Oh yes. Same man who was declared corrupt while in the opposition became a distinguished Senator under APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by Damsyjay(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2018
reicherMan:
The PDP ranting machine criticize Akwa-Ibom government after they deny the Presidential the use their stadium for his campaign.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-criticize-akwa-ibom-government-for.html
mtchew...as if he's not happy about it...ode oshi
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by Edyfuzi(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2018
same way buhari denied kwankwaso eagle square for campaign
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by abokikhalifa: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Nwodosis:
I'm also against not allowing APC to make use of the stadium, but come to think of it, that stadium is a product of PDP wasted 16 years in Akwa Ibom. APC should reminded that the stadium was built by a PDP governor during the wasted 16 years.
What is the name of that governor please ? Can you remind me
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by Ayobami7(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by Bhezzi: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari..
the Most disrespected, distracted and most Abused President in the history of Nigeria..

Baba should just go and rest and leave Nigerians to their stupidness..
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by ofiko123(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Must reno always react?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by israelmao(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2018
I am not in support of politics of acrimony.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by NessaBoo(f): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Udom should be generous enough and lend the stadium for the kids to play.

They'll soon come and tell us that PDP initiated it but APC completed the stadium.

Cc; NessaBoo

Hahahaha....

Reno is one of the sane people in the opposition, he has his moments tho, but he's definitely more thoughful than most, especially FFK and Fayose. angry
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2018
sacx:

Oh yes. Same man who was declared corrupt while in the opposition became a distinguished Senator under APC

Oh yes. Same man who was celebrated while in the PDP became a corrupt man under APC
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by JasonScoolari: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha....

Reno is one of the sane people in the opposition, he has his moments tho, but he's definitely more thoughful than most, especially FFK and Fayose. angry
Merry Christmas beautiful. I have drop any of the charges against you.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by NessaBoo(f): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Merry Christmas beautiful. I have drop any of the charges against you.

As if you have a choice, you know its a no contest!! grin

Glad we're able to settle out of court tho' saved me alot in legal fees, SANs aren't cheap you know!

Same to you Jace, wishing ya the best of the very best the season has to offer! smiley

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by JasonScoolari: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

As if you have a choice, you know its a no contest!! grin

Glad we're able to settle out of court tho' saved me alot in legal fees, SANs aren't cheap you know!

Same to you Jace, wishing ya the best of the very best the season has to offer! smiley
I mean, I have not dropped any of the charges against you. Get ready Nessa, No adjournment. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by NessaBoo(f): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I mean, I have not dropped any of the charges against you. Get ready Nessa, No adjournment. grin

Lol

Jason, na you go tire oo...you know Trials can go on for years, especially in Nigeria where the judiciary is a joke, Its better we settle this out of court.

P.S: This comment is off record and I will deny it vehemently in court.

You go like case well well oo Jason!! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by JasonScoolari: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol

Jason, na you go tire oo...you know Trials can go on for years, especially in Nigeria where the judiciary is a joke, Its better we settle this out of court.

P.S: This comment is off record and I will deny it vehemently in court.

You go like case well well oo Jason!! grin
Settle what out of court? Just wait for Mike Ozekhome (SAN) to finish his legal annihilation on your charge and bail apprentice called Rotimi, then I might consider settling it out of court.

Just be patient with Jace Nessa, be patient. cool
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by chuzfridam: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2018
reicherMan:
The PDP ranting machine criticize Akwa-Ibom government after they deny the Presidential the use their stadium for his campaign.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-criticize-akwa-ibom-government-for.html

Omg! Did you just say he is a *RANTING MACHINE* You are wuket grin
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by AAzee(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Attention seeking idiot!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by NessaBoo(f): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Settle what out of court? Just wait for Mike Ozekhome (SAN) to finish his legal annihilation on your charge and bail apprentice called Rotimi, then I might consider settling it out of court.

Just be patient with Jace Nessa, be patient. cool

Lol, Okay Jace! I'm an incredibly docile and patient someborri...I can wait till we both grow frail and old ontop this case. No try me oo!!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by sacx: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Oh yes. Same man who was celebrated while in the PDP became a corrupt man under APC

PDP is not the party fighting opposition under the cloak of corruption. Your darling APC is
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2018
sacx:

PDP is not the party fighting opposition under the cloak of corruption. Your darling APC is

APC is not my darling! I'm still searching wink kiss

I did that to show you how irrational, sentimental party supporters think.

While Akpabio was in the PDP, APC hated him and called him corrupt while you people loved and celebrated him. Today, APC love and celebrate him while you hate and call him corrupt.

The same man! Difference being moving from PDP to APC just a few months back.

What does that tell you?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium by sacx: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

APC is not my darling! I'm still searching wink kiss

I did that to show you how irrational, sentimental party supporters think.

While Akpabio was in the PDP, APC hated him and called him corrupt while you people loved and celebrated him. Today, APC love and celebrate him while you hate and call him corrupt.

The same man! Difference being moving from PDP to APC just a few months back.

What does that tell you?

Well, I'm not a party supporter either. I believe in justice, fairness and democracy. APC keeps ranting that PDP destroyed the country for 16years. The way it is said, one could think PDP was an individual person.

A political party is simply an ideology, without people to enforce, would not stand. The same people that ran the show during those 16 years ate the ones at the helm of affairs in the APC.

Fighting selective corruption against perceived enemies is itself corruption. This was what Jonathan meant when he said stealing was not corruption. It's only a fraction of it.

In a nutshell, most Nigerians have a tendency towards corruption due to the nature of our society. So APC can quit the charade of 'pighting kwarupshun', and tackle head-on key issues affecting our economy that have been creating loopholes for corruption to thrive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.