Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media (22129 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by adamusuleiman1: 11:50pm On Mar 29
PART 1
It is unfortunate that when challenged during his latest X Space outing, Peter Obi refused to take a stand on the crisis rocking the Labour Party. He sat on the fence. He prevaricated. He blamed Abure, his own ally, for not consulting widely. He said he was more interested in building a new Nigeria than in building a new Labour Party.

If Peter Obi cannot build the Labour Party, how can he build Nigeria? If he cannot solve the crisis rocking his party, how can he solve the many crises bedevilling Nigeria?

When you remove the hype and propaganda and hand Peter Obi a microphone without a written script, the stark reality becomes clear. He is a trader. He is not a leader. That is why he is trading blames when he should be providing solutions.

#TableShaker

PART 2
If Peter Obi was in APGA and there was a crisis in APGA, and he moved to the PDP, and there was a crisis in the PDP. Then he moved to the Labour Party, and there is now a crisis in the Labour Party, then the empirical evidence points to the fact that Peter Obi is the problem, not the parties.

Okay, he is no longer in APGA. Does APGA have a leadership crisis? No. He left the PDP. Is the PDP enmeshed in turmoil? No. The problem is Peter. His me, myself, and I mentality makes him conducive to crisis and incompatible with peace and orderliness.

#TableShaker

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by ElSudani: 11:56pm On Mar 29
Exactly the same thing we have been saying all along.

132 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by wrongman665(m): 12:01am On Mar 30
This man is having sleepless night bcuz of peter obi

386 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Dpharisee: 12:02am On Mar 30
This boy keeps stalking Peter Obi for every opportunity to use him to stay relevant and Obi has ignored him all the while

332 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Chikel20000(m): 12:03am On Mar 30
And Tinubu that refused interactions when election was yet not done nko?....

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by victorclean(f): 12:04am On Mar 30
Reno is always drunk. Unfortunately the man he is insulting is not recognizing him.

PO really dealt with his political ambition by not aligning to Atiku. All his life is to be a minister.

I support him because he has every right to cry 😭 when his ambition was twarted

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Mar 30
In political class TINUBU is in 400l second semester without single carry over, while obi is yet to register for jamb

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Kwaramustgoodag: 12:08am On Mar 30
The Monster They Created.

Nollywood actresses will host events, they will send invites to Bobrisky...
They will sell lace and gele to shim.
They call shim "Mummy of Lagos"
They will dance while he sprays them 500K.
They flock under his comments and hail him...
They beg shim to attend their events!
They call shim beautiful.

Now he has won best dressed female and they are wailing...just because money is involved.

The Monster they Created is now biting their nose...

Congratulations to all of them 👏 🎉🎉🎉

🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by meum: 12:18am On Mar 30
Reno rest in Jesus name!

I saw it a long time ago even before it became obvious. You are trying to use the man’s popularity to remain popular. The way the man has ignored you is what most people really like. That’s why I say it’s time to rest. Rest abeg.

To the issue on ground, PO should have put in more effort to reconcile the factions in LP. He gave the LP that national appeal & this isn’t in doubt. He might not be the party leader but if he made sufficient effort to put the LP house in order they would have reconsidered their stance.

The party leader on the other hand should understand that politics is about consultations. When I read about his automatic ticket thing & right of first refusal, I couldn’t help but wonder.

As a leader or aspiring leader, If the people you intend to lead don’t want you as their leader(again), you step aside. What do I even know. Leadership is different in this part of the world. If they don’t want you, you force yourself on them. You grab it & run.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Kukutente23: 12:31am On Mar 30
There's no sense in this Reno statement
He should delete it

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by blacknp(m): 12:37am On Mar 30
wrongman665:
Sleepless nights, because of The Agulu Fraudster?

A nonentity still dreaming of Aso Rock.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by blacknp(m): 12:42am On Mar 30
Kukutente23:
He should delete it
Gringory Yes Daddy Obi is a disgrace.

A selfish Hypocrite, even Bianca Onoh Ojukwu confirmed same below.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by blacknp(m): 12:50am On Mar 30
Jewskillmohamed:

Hope your pa don lick gbegiri plate sleep?
You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people, all the time.

This time next month, you will blaming APC & Tinubu for The LP ’s Failure.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by chopnaira: 12:51am On Mar 30
Kukutente23:
He should delete it
Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by GoodLife4live: 12:52am On Mar 30
wrongman665:
for saying the obvious truth ? ...you need brain check...Tell that agulu political fraudster to resolve the issues belittling his political party if truly he has a genuine leadership charisma ...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by blacknp(m): 12:52am On Mar 30
Jewskillmohamed:

Omo ale go back to your enclave and stop dragging Lagos with us
A whole Victoria Island man drag Lagos State with you?

Eko Oni Baje.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by GoodLife4live: 12:54am On Mar 30
Dpharisee:
This boy keeps stalking Peter Obi for every opportunity to use him to stay relevant and Obi has ignored him all the while
Because thiefobi is too full to challenge Reno...

Haas political bandit spotted...attack the message not the messenger

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by blacknp(m): 12:57am On Mar 30
Jewskillmohamed:

Phahahahahaha omo ale What is Victoria island?

When people who own Lagos are talking you trekk from your enclave to become a tenant here and also claim Yoruba ?
Dude, at least try make sense na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Ofunaofu: 1:14am On Mar 30
ElSudani:

Tinubu is president and has run the entire country aground, turning it into the world's largest IDP camp.

But you all are so fixated on Peter Obi, getting yourselves worked up on what he said or didn't say.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Ofunaofu: 1:15am On Mar 30
GoodLife4live:
for saying the obvious truth ? ...you need brain check...Tell that agulu political fraudster to resolve the issues belittling his political party if truly he has a genuine leadership charisma ...

Which obvious truth

Tinubu is president and has run the entire country aground, turning it into the world's largest IDP camp.

But you all are so fixated on Peter Obi, getting yourselves worked up on what he said or didn't say.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 1:20am On Mar 30
ElSudani:

Up till now Tinubu has not taken a stand on a lot of issues surrounding him

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by ElSudani: 1:28am On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:

Rather, he is busy fixing the country. Have you seen the news lately or you are too busy looking for bad news to notice the positive news about the country?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Ofunaofu: 1:32am On Mar 30
ElSudani:

Rather, he is busy fixing the country. Have you seen the news lately or you are too busy looking for bad news to notice the positive news about the country?

Tinubu fixing the country or ruining it

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Bush2013: 1:58am On Mar 30
It is very difficult for obi to do anything because the faction is been sponsored quote author=meum post=129176143]Reno rest in Jesus name!

I saw it a long time ago even before it became obvious. You are trying to use the man’s popularity to remain popular. The way the man has ignored you is what most people really like. That’s why I say it’s time to rest. Rest abeg.

To the issue on ground, PO should have put in more effort on reconciling the factions in LP. He gave the LP that national appeal & this isn’t in doubt. He might not be the party leader but if he made sufficient effort to put the LP house in order they would have reconsidered their stance.

The party leader on the other hand should understand that politics is about consultations. When I read about his automatic ticket thing & right of first refusal, I couldn’t help but wonder.

As a leader or aspiring leader, If the people you intend to lead don’t want you as their leader(again), you step aside. What do I even know. Leadership has a different meaning in this part of the world. If they don’t want you, you force yourself on them. You grab it & run. [/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by aswani(m): 2:09am On Mar 30
adamusuleiman1:
PART 1

PART 2

I personally disagree with the Part 2 but I suspect Reno is just trying to make a point based on a holistic view of the facts. Peter Obi is not the cause of those parties imploding when he was there, if he is guilty of anything at all, it is of being an opportunist that moves on at the first sign of trouble.

Per the Part 1, I think Peter Obi's issue is the fact that he is a populist person who aligns himself with or attracts the wrong set of people?

Unlike President Tinubu, he doesn't have enough patience, or foresight even, to plan far ahead. Being President will continue to be a pipe dream for him until he changes his overall approach to things politically.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by ValarDoharis: 2:14am On Mar 30
Master strategist with no strategy
yarimo:
In political class TINUBU is in 400l second semester without single carry over, while obi is yet to register for jamb

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Slytiger: 2:23am On Mar 30
aswani:

I personally disagree with the Part 2 but I suspect Reno is just trying to make a point based on a holistic view of the facts. Peter Obi is not the cause of those parties imploding when he was there, if he is guilty of anything at all, it is of being an opportunist that moves on at the first sign of trouble.

Per the Part 1, I think Peter Obi's issue is the fact that he is a populist person who aligns himself with or attracts the wrong set of people?

Unlike President Tinubu, he doesn't have enough patience, or foresight even, to plan far ahead. Being President will continue to be a pipe dream for him until he changes his overall approach to things politically.

Definitely not PDP. APGA perhaps as claimed by APGA chieftains.
With LP, he could have jumped in before things got more messy.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Dronedude(m): 3:01am On Mar 30
I like PO, I don't really like RO's views but after seeing these RO's points, I see and share in his ideology.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.