Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Atiku finally apologize after the viral video where he was caught lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku finally apologize after the viral video where he was caught lying (382 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Atiku finally apologize after the viral video where he was caught lying by Mediahelm: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku has finally reacts to the video where he was caught making fake phone call the wife of the late Colonel whose husband was killed in Metele attack.
He wrote:
I made a wrong call today. I was told that I was speaking with the wife of the late officer. I am sorry. Here’s me apologizing. I apologize on behalf of Saraki, Ben Bruce and Reno Omokri. Won’t happen again. Na me Bleep up.
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/na-me-bleep-up-atiku-finally-reacts-to.html
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Atiku finally apologize after the viral video where he was caught lying by Mynd44: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Parody account.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Offa Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Lai Mohammed’s Release Of Evidence / IMO State House Of Rep Commisiones A Bet9ja Shop / Fayose Boasting - Who Remembers This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.