Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams (1268 Views)

Need Full Project Work For B.sc And Masters Thesis / Unizik Post-ume Date And Full Info Released / Pls I Need Full Info About Ican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by markolini(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
pls i need full info on sat and toefl exams.info like the amount they cost each,the subjects u are allowed to take,the cutoff mark and the likes
Re: Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by MRdazzle(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
SAT and TOEFL cut-off marks varies, it depends on the School/College you are seeking admission. You can get more information about TOEFL at www.toefl.org. INFO on SAT could be found at https://satonlinecourse.collegeboard.com
Re: Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by markolini(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2007
thanks man i'll check out the site.if u still got any additional info for me u should let me know .u are the best wink
Re: Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by timmiea: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2007
My dear,in the first instance,why are you considering TOEFL and SAT? I guess it's to enable you to go study in the US.What I will like to tell you is that,US is not an easy place to go study in the World now but if your father is Obasanjo or you're a citizen of the nation,I wish you the very best.Contrary to that,please find another nation, US Consulate are crazy sets of people, You can ask people around you to tell you more on the US Consulate (or you can call it Embassy if you want),they are only interested in your money.
Re: Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by biyiwilly(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
Register for your TOEFL/GRE/GMAT @ affordable rate compared to

All registration firm in Nigeria.

TOEFL @ N26,250.00 $175.00

GRE @ N28,500.00 $190.00

GMAT @ N39,000.00 $250.00

We also give you tutorials on all the exams….for more information

Call: 08023343047, 08063114931, 01-8837758.

Email: billbiyi@b2consultingng.com

Re: Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams by canterout: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
For full info plus free counseling, visit the American owned establishment here in Nigeria at http://www.fngcenter.com. Better get it direct from source.

(1) (Reply)

Oou Post Ume / I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? / Delsu Admission Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.