Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

SHOCKING!!! See What Happened On Christmas Eve And On Christmas Day Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING!!! See What Happened On Christmas Eve And On Christmas Day Today (257 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / Nigeria Digital Marketing Solutions To Your Day Today Problemss / GLO Free Data Day - Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See What Happened On Christmas Eve And On Christmas Day Today by Redeakaa(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
The one of the most amazing things happened on Christmas Eve....... I woked up in the morning and slept in the night and so did you. That was Gods love....

I woke up today the 25th of December 2018..... And so did you.... You see....That was God

And guess what, you are able to read dis and u are probably laughing, or hissing and saying and i quoate "Mstewww I been think say na one kyn beta tin sef......Mstewwwwwww"

Na God....Nor worry.....Help me thank God for his mercy over my life and urs....and For send ing his son for us jare grin grin

U can Conan beat me later.....if u see me because I go waka waka wella today...

Merry Christmas Nairaland grin grin

Signed...........Me!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Was That One Thing You Wish You Could Change In 2018 / Where Can I Play Basket Ball In Or Around Ikoyi? / Urgently Need A Wiki Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.