Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation (18417 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Crowd Flood APC Secretariat As Yahaya Bello Obtains Presidential Form / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by OvaSabi1(f): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2018
gare:
It is good for them, I don't pity them at all, if the governor arrange for a rally you will see all of them at the rally, so let them suffer they deserve it

Maga must pay either way. It's hunger that drove that crowd there.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by OvaSabi1(f): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2018
wisesoul:
Why on earth should He pay salaries when he already saw the crowd that witness the party campaign in all the three senatorial district, meaning you guyz are happy with his administration.

It's hunger that drove the crowd there. It's self sabotaging but people had no choice.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Worst Governor in Nigeria is Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Akowemoon:

What are u saying?, Which heritage are u talking about?..what has an igala man,Ebira n okun man has to do with Sanu dazuwa?..Politically we where zone under north central..

Alright sire, I grab.

Sorry, my bad.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by youngds: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Otunski:
The reason Yahaya Bello failed to pay salaries is very simple and not far fetched. How would you expect a hater of Christians to pay salaries for them to celebrate Christmas? Is not possible na, but I'm optimistic that this Man inhumanity to fellow men will soon end.

shutup, don't bring religion into this, same fool didn't give a crap during salah.. He's just heartless like that

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by zigziggy(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Dis December will make it 11months my mom did not collect salary for reasons best known to yahaya and his gvt,,,, tell me the pain one will be going thru from January till date not been paid... A governor we all thought will make a positive different but reverse is the case, 2019 is coming and God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by micflo28(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Oshiomhole should place this man where he placed Rochas and Amosun else APC will lose kogi come 2019.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by micflo28(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
As the wise men looked for jesus in the east. May Gods divine wisdom be bestowed upon you all and lead you to the path that finds christ Jesus and the peace and joy his birth ushers in. Very Merry Christmas Family. ��������
MEGAMIND�� cares.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by dogooder: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2018
zigziggy:
Dis December will make it 11months my mom did not collect salary for reasons best known to yahaya and his gvt,,,, tell me the pain one will be going thru from January till date not been paid... A governor we all thought will make a positive different but reverse is the case, 2019 is coming and God is watching.

And the people trooped out for campaign rally, e never pain them

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by blackboy(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
I have stopped discussing after bello issue a long time ago

If kogi people are really suffering they know what to do with their pvc
4+4 .
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by deebrain(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2018
We should stop bringing religion and political parties into this man issue.

Yahaya Bello is unfortunately, the worst Governor in Nigeria. Rather than performance, he tries to double as information minister or campaign manager for the government.

I have been following Kogi salary issue since the last payment (after 5/6months) of no salary, August/ September.

It is a big shame. Where is the conscience of our leaders for heavens sake?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by vivalavida(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2018
duduade:
Kogi people ain't ready to free themselves from bondage ni. When they ready they will remove yahaya and dino spiritually or unspiritually
Is Dino the governor?

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by zigziggy(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2018
dogooder:

And the people trooped out for campaign rally, e never pain them
The issue tire me bur trooping out for rally na act of frustration.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Ayobami7(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by biztip: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2018
a failure is a failure, singular or plural

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by duduade: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2018
vivalavida:

Is Dino the governor?

How long has he being a Senator??

It's all the same

They need a revolution

Nigerians need to go on a revolution
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Senatorsuntai01: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Wetin this small boy still the do for kogi government house na..

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Reference(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2018
And he will still be re elected.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by vivalavida(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2018
duduade:

How long has he being a Senator??

It's all the same

They need a revolution

Nigerians need to go on a revolution

We are talking about a governor refusing to pay salaries and u are bringing Dino into the topic. How does paying the salaries of civil servants concern senator Dino?
Has he not been fighting yahaya bello because of this issue? Why do u think he has issues with yahaya bello?
Your Apc governor has failed and you are looking for a way to drag another party man into ur mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by SOFTENGR: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
duduade:
Kogi people ain't ready to free themselves from bondage ni. When they ready they will remove yahaya and dino spiritually or unspiritually
Does Dino pay salary? Did he also receive part of the allocation?
We are directing our anger at Yahaya who receives allocation and refuse to pay, not Dino.

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by yoji: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Otunski:
The reason Yahaya Bello failed to pay salaries is very simple and not far fetched. How would you expect a hater of Christians to pay salaries for them to celebrate Christmas? Is not possible na, but I'm optimistic that this Man inhumanity to fellow men will soon end.
Are u saying he paid the non-christains in the state??or the state dosent hv non-christain staff
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Chyfrontier: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Too bad! Celebrating Christmas without salary. What an inhumane governor.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Xander85: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
dam2000:
And useless APC still give this guy second term ticket and thy reject ambode second term bid thunder fire APC

You couldn't make it up! Nigeria, the theatre of the absurd and ridiculous....where reason and commonsense is stood on its head! undecided

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
wisesoul:
Why on earth should He pay salaries when he already saw the crowd that witness the party campaign in all the three senatorial district, meaning you guyz are happy with his administration.

Oga, every single individual you see their on the field is paid N3500 to N5000 and conveyed with bus to the venue, nobody came to the campaign ground for free or because they love or would vote for APC, that is why payment of salaries is difficult, the boy governor is only trying to impress Abuja that Kogi is for APC by throwing money around and hoarding money for the forthcoming election, further the appointed governor could not even come to the ground for fear of embarrassment as the campaign is done in the eastern section of the state which i learnt are the majority tribe who are cheated off the last election due to the demise of the contesting candidate.

Peace..!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by DaRuud(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Why won't thunder do training with some useless human beings

dan41:
Anger In Kogi As Gov. Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal AllocationDec 24, 2018,

There is intense anger among the workers of the Kogi State civil service over failure of the state government to pay salaries despite the release of N813 billion federal allocation to the 36 states last week.

The morale of workers, Daily Post observed in Lokoja on Monday, became dampened after close of the day’s work without salaries.

Some workers who spoke with our correspondent expressed regret for the development, saying, the government cared less for workers.

A staff of Kogi State Ministry of Health, who spoke under anonymity, explained that so many of the state workers would not travel due to non-payment of salaries.

He accused the state Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello Bello of being a wicked person, “who is happy when people are suffering.

“The state governor knows that the yuletide is here and he cannot plan ahead despite the release of over N813 billion to the 36 States of the federation last week.

“The governor is always on the wrong side of history. Tell me, how does this salary issue concern President Muhammadu Buhari on whether he is good or bad.

“It’s unfortunate Bello does not even consider paying salaries regularly to entice people now that the elections are here.”

Speaking with a staff of the office of the Accountant-General of Kogi State, a middle aged man, who identified himself as Enejo, ruled out the possibility of salary payment during Christmas.

He said even the Accountant-General’s staff had not been paid.

He, however, added that the office was working on salaries already.

Another staff of the Auditor General of Kogi said no single ministry staff in Kogi State had been paid salaries.

“The non-payment of salaries is a situation we should all be used to as Kogi workers. There is nothing to be anxious about.

“Our neighbouring Enugu State workers were paid not only their December salaries, but the 13th month”, he said.

The Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) on Wednesday last week at a meeting in Abuja chaired by the Minister of Finance shared the sum of N813 billion to the 36 States of the federation.

Credits: Samson Atekojo Usman | Daily Post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.