Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation (18415 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Crowd Flood APC Secretariat As Yahaya Bello Obtains Presidential Form / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2018
U
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2018
I have stopped discussing after bello issue a long time ago

If kogi people are really suffering they know what to do with their pvc

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Baselm: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2018
Hmm, I weep for my state, I was in Ijumu LGA from Friday to Sunday, terrible power supply, had to spend like 5 hours for a 3 hour journey, we were busy maneuvering Ekiti state instead of driving straight through Ilorin-Kabba deathtrap, no salary, in fact there is nothing to write about.

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by haladadon: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
wink2015:

Majority of the governors in Nigeria can not pay salaries to their state workers for the following reasons:

1. The governors are corrupt.

2. There is legitimate corrupt system that promotes that illicit and thievery lifestyle being showcased by most of our governors. e.g security votes.

3. The unitary systems which enable the federal government to illegally share the crude oil money of the Niger delta region at the detriment of the crude oil producing state does not encourage state receiving these free money to work hard.

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other
half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Epositive(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Otunski:
The reason Yahaya Bello failed to pay salaries is very simple and not far fetched. How would you expect a hater of Christians to pay salaries for them to celebrate Christmas? Is not possible na, but I'm optimistic that this Man inhumanity to fellow men will soon end.
Hater of Christians? Lol! undecided
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by utenwuson: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
No single development going on, no salaries, no health care, no job, no empowerment..... Bello should arguably the worst governor in history.......

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Baselm:
Hmm, I weep for my state, I was in Ijumu LGA from Friday to Sunday, terrible power supply, had to spend like 5 hours for a 3 hour journey, we were busy maneuvering Ekiti state instead of driving straight through Ilorin-Kabba deathtrap, no salary, in fact there is nothing to write about.

So una wey be hausa fulani do complain?

Lolzzz

I thought buhari, apc and bello is the best that has happened to una?

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by GOFRONT(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
cool
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Hamid7(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Otunski:
The reason Yahaya Bello failed to pay salaries is very simple and not far fetched. How would you expect a hater of Christians to pay salaries for them to celebrate Christmas? Is not possible na, but I'm optimistic that this Man inhumanity to fellow men will soon end.
Hey man, both muslims and christians are on the state government payrole. He didn't pay salaries for the eid after Ramadan. Wickedness doesn't arise from any religion, It's part of mankind either chistian or muslim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by gare(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2018
It is good for them, I don't pity them at all, if the governor arrange for a rally you will see all of them at the rally, so let them suffer they deserve it

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by legba1(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Yaya bello is d worst thing to happen to kogites. I can't imagine. I can't really fanthom his excuse.

He's a wicked soul that just take delight in seeing others suffer.A bad example of a youth in power He has no god father to service yet kogites are gronniing under his leadership.

He's a yoke that kogites must brake off their neck...they should just be ready for him cos he Will do everything to sabotage the wish of masses at d polls

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Majid1990(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Shrap wat are u vomiting has he be paying salary b4 during sallah he did same thing just read comment if u don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by wencesolo(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Good news for the kogites. Enjoy your dividends of democracy. 4+4 till you all suffer from kwashiokor

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by blowjohn(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145439:

Naso bro.....

Kogi state wey I pass thru last week. The only fine structure I saw was the government house gate. The whole town to ajaokuta is an eyesore.
Same with Enugu. Nothing really to write home about. Governors in this country no dey try at all. Even Ibadan with all its ancient taste is finer than many of this 'media noisy' cities.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by onubijoe(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Is not longer a new thing to kogit .but God will settle everything soon
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
No reason to be angry just make good use of your PVCs and stand to defend your votes Bello is another state devil as we have federal devil.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by philcz(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145427:
Kogi people should vote in the best candidate they know will take good care of them, just as the indigenes of Osun and Ekiti did.
Chikena!
And the best candidate going by your logic is?

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by wisesoul(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Why on earth should He pay salaries when he already saw the crowd that witness the party campaign in all the three senatorial district, meaning you guyz are happy with his administration.

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2018
philcz:
And the best candidate going by your logic is?
Only the Kogi people can determine that.
He or she could be from any party.
We vote good people, not party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Governor Bello has successfully established the fact that youths know not their onions with regards to ruling.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Timatayo1: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Yeye bingo dog in human flesh stupid governor
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Akowemoon(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Bello is the worst thing that has ever happened to the good people of kogi state.I keep on wondering why a seating Governor will trow his people into hunger n starvations... #Pray4Kogi

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by coputa(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Hector09:
Beside he is a muslim, so he careless abt xmas
A Muslim governing kogi state,kogites are daft.No wonder that state is not economically viable because of their cowardice which lead to their
complete annihilation by the Hausa/ fulani jihadist.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Baselm: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzz

You lack knowledge, where are the Hausa/Fulani in Kogi? Moreover if u can read and comprehend, u would have known that Buhari has released allocations and Paris club refund to the useless Governor. When JTS time to blame Buhari, blame him, when u should face your governors and representatives, face them, if its judiciary, face them. Its not everything Buhari Buhari

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by hysteriabox(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2018
dan41:
Anger In Kogi As Gov. Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal AllocationDec 24, 2018,

There is intense anger among the workers of the Kogi State civil service over failure of the state government to pay salaries despite the release of N813 billion federal allocation to the 36 states last week.

The morale of workers, Daily Post observed in Lokoja on Monday, became dampened after close of the day’s work without salaries.

Some workers who spoke with our correspondent expressed regret for the development, saying, the government cared less for workers.

A staff of Kogi State Ministry of Health, who spoke under anonymity, explained that so many of the state workers would not travel due to non-payment of salaries.

He accused the state Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello Bello of being a wicked person, “who is happy when people are suffering.

“The state governor knows that the yuletide is here and he cannot plan ahead despite the release of over N813 billion to the 36 States of the federation last week.

“The governor is always on the wrong side of history. Tell me, how does this salary issue concern President Muhammadu Buhari on whether he is good or bad.

“It’s unfortunate Bello does not even consider paying salaries regularly to entice people now that the elections are here.”

Speaking with a staff of the office of the Accountant-General of Kogi State, a middle aged man, who identified himself as Enejo, ruled out the possibility of salary payment during Christmas.

He said even the Accountant-General’s staff had not been paid.

He, however, added that the office was working on salaries already.

Another staff of the Auditor General of Kogi said no single ministry staff in Kogi State had been paid salaries.

“The non-payment of salaries is a situation we should all be used to as Kogi workers. There is nothing to be anxious about.

“Our neighbouring Enugu State workers were paid not only their December salaries, but the 13th month”, he said.

The Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) on Wednesday last week at a meeting in Abuja chaired by the Minister of Finance shared the sum of N813 billion to the 36 States of the federation.

Credits: Samson Atekojo Usman | Daily Post

And this failure of a dude ll come and share rice and gain reelection.
To we learn, we won't come out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Akowemoon(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzz

Kogi no be Hausa Fulani sir
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by LadySarah: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2018
So Sad!

It goes to say that even a youth has lost it in terms of governance in Nigeria.How does he sleep at night knowing so many families on his payroll are hungry?
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
this bello sef has never been in the news 4 anything good last time it was abt recruiting dead pple 2 recall Dino now no Christmas salary, how does he sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by boxypane(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
When the people of Kogi are ready. They will brutally kick out that good for nothing monster of a governor. How can he pay deaf ears to plight of workers!!! He will suffer his atrocities against the good people of Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Baselm:

You lack knowledge, where are the Hausa/Fulani in Kogi? Moreover if u can read and comprehend, u would have known that Buhari has released allocations and Paris club refund to the useless Governor. When JTS time to blame Buhari, blame him, when u should face your governors and representatives, face them, if its judiciary, face them. Its not everything Buhari Buhari

Am facing my state coz they have received their salaries, both their pensions and all are happy. Infact as writing to you the gross happiness index is high.

You think I have time to bandit words or discuss buhari. I don't discuss failure.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Akowemoon:

Kogi no be Hausa Fulani sir

Story

Is kogi not northern nigeria.

To bad how people deny their heritage.
Re: Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation by Akowemoon(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Story

Is kogi not northern nigeria.

To bad how people deny their heritage.
What are u saying?, Which heritage are u talking about?..what has an igala man,Ebira n okun man has to do with Sanu dazuwa?..Politically we where zone under north central..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.