Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos (25216 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke Breaks Internet With Doggy Pose (photos) / Actress Daniella Okeke Looks Queenly In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Onyi22(f): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Wow, she's so beautiful with a nice curve, my kind of shape
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Abdbaba: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by chiboy1116: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2018
This lady ass no b here oh.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by lobell: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2018
babeosisi:
Is she romancing the tree?
That tree will never be the same
This is a holy season not a time to be protruding butts
What is wrong with this girl

How she wan take get client this season if she no potrude butt?

Afterall she no kukuma dey act again sef...na just actress for mouth...and butt. lol.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by sinola(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
checkout How Sexy curvy actress Daniella Okeke pose with a christmas tree to celebrates the season.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-daniella-okeke-pose-with-christmas-tree-shares-sultry-photos/

Nna mehn, pastor Suleman get eyes... How on earth was he able to spot kick this massive nyansh....
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Apostle is a blessed man, not Evey men get to handle this kind of ass.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Darksider131: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

This smelling cunt girl
are you the new troll?
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Cute
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
She’s beginning to have an ashawo physique. That is not an actress.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos by galaxy2020(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
She's aging fast....

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.