Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? (397 Views)

Why Are Banks Not Reversing Failed Transactions? / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? / Are Banks Now Employing Cost Cutting Measures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? by stblessing(f): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Nairalanders,please hear my cry! Yesterday,I went to UBA to withdraw 20000 with my firstbank ATM. However,due to network problem,I couldn't withdraw,
When I decided to transfer the money to my UBA account,the money was insufficient when I didn't with draw any money. My money was 32000 but I saw 12000 meaning 20000 is missing. The firstbankers told me the problem is from UBA. Please,what is going on?this is my last money oooo!!!
Re: Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? by malikombi(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2018
You are simply debited without payment. Since its not reverted within 24 hours, make an official complaint at Uba and you'll surely get your money (only God knows when)
It took me three weeks when I fell into this situation but I wish yours is not like that. The wisdom is that always try to avoid using other banks for withdrawal. If its your bank, it can be reverted immediately or within 24 hours
Re: Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? by OmoDavido(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2018
You will surely get your money. My own took me a month before my 5k got refunded even with the help of a church sister that works in Access bank o.
Re: Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? by favourabl: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? by stblessing(f): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hewwww! Thanks all,I just received the alert. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Window Blinds And Wallpapers / My Cheque Has Not Been Credited To My Account, Pls Help? / Mini Importation Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.