Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Please Help!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help!! (297 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Help!! by grandy09: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Good day people and Merry Xmas..This is not the way I was expecting to start my Christmas but at this point, I am leaving everything in God's hands..My interview was supposed to be on the 10th at the Lagos Consulate but I was giving a turned back later, because the barcode on my appointment confirmation was from my last interview in July instead of the one from the recently filled Ds 160 form in November..So after three days I updated the barcode( I didn't fill another form) but I could not get any closer available date as my school starts Jan 9..So I requested for an expedited appointment which was approved but I was still not able to find any available date before the start of my program on the 9th in Lagos, however I was able to get a closer date in Abuja which is 27th so I went ahead to book the appointment..So this morning I was scrolling through nairaland and I read somewhere that if you don't submit your ds160 to Abuja location, they won't see on their system when I get there..Please how true is this? I'm very confused because I emailed support@ustraveldocs.com before making the emergency request and asked if I could chose Abuja as my location and then request for an expedited appointment in Lagos, as it is closer to me (I live in Ibadan)..They replied saying I could choose whichever interview location convenient for me...Abuja is a long journey from Ibadan and I only booked Abuja because Lagos didn't have an available date..Now I am so confused and it would be disastrous traveling all the way to Abuja tomorrow only to be giving another turned back letter..Please kindly help if you have answers, thank you..
Re: Please Help!! by justwise(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018

(1)

Black Box Of Ethiopian Airlines Has Been Found / Amazing Nigeria Travel Destinations (i.) / Lagos Sits As 6th Most Cheapest City In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.