Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please I Need Help!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help!! (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help!! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
This morning I got an interview invitation from Bristow.
The date for the interview is 18 June in ikeja. Now the challenge is I have not been to lagos before and I don't know anyone residing in ikeja. I stay in asaba, Delta State. Please any kind hearted nairalander willing to accommodate me.
Re: Please I Need Help!! by herakles: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2019
Goalnaldo:
The date for the interview is 18 June in ikeja. Now the challenge is I have not been to lagos before and I don't know anyone residing in ikeja. I stay in asaba, Delta State. Please any kind hearted nairalander willing to accommodate me.

cry
Re: Please I Need Help!! by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Take either Chisco or Young shall grow mid-morning luxurious bus from Onitsha a day before the interview and make sure the bus will get to their Jibowu park so their staff will see you alight from their bus directly.

They usually arrive Lagos around 4-5pm. Ask the Manager and tell him you want to sleep in their garage. They have sleeper beds for rent for maybe 200 or 500 naira and also washrooms. Keep your credentials safe with the ticket sales People, hang around the park , sleep over, bath and go your interview next day. Return back , join their bus and go back to Asaba .

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help!! by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Take either Chisco or Young shall grow mid-morning luxurious bus from Onitsha a day before the interview and make sure the bus will get to their Jibowu park so their staff will see you alight from their bus directly.

They usually arrive Lagos around 4-5pm. Ask the Manager and tell him you want to sleep in their garage. They have sleeper beds for rent for maybe 200 or 500 naira and also washrooms. Keep your credentials safe with the ticket sales People, hang around the park , sleep over, bath and go your interview next day. Return back , join their bus and go back to Asaba .
thanks a lot . I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

We've Made Progress On Issuance Of Visa- CG, Immigration / TRAGIC! Pilgrims Conveying Plane Clash Lands In Niger / Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC the truth about it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.