Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! (38536 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
nelsonebby:

Exactly why he’s showing other stats
goal assist that yielded what sir. In farmers league. Perform for world cup no. Perform for UCL no. You dey show me only goal and assist. Oga lo sun. Tell messi to return 2010 award bfr u go dey cry.
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by Vic74real: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
That is good.a real arrogant and toxic character
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by Ubdavis(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sportdab:
Manchester United wasted no time in preparing for a new manager as they cleared out Jose Mourinho's office just five minutes after his sack.

The Portuguese manager got the sack on Tuesday after United's worst ever start to a Premier League season.

The official news was confirmed at 9:48am on December 18 before Jose Mourinho - who is set to receive a £22.5m payout, left Carrington within four hours after arriving.

According to The Sun, Jose's office was cleared by United staffs within five minutes after he got the sack.

Mourinho received the news of his dismissal in a face-to-face meeting with executive vice chairman Ed Woodward.

MySportDab report his belongings, including pictures sat on the wall and trophies, were then shoved into boxes before being transported away.

A Sun source said: "The club were ruthless in the end. Just minutes after being sacked they were in there.

"It took just 15 minutes to consign Jose to history. They dumped all his stuff into a white transit van. He spoke briefly to some of the support staff but spent most of his time in office on the day.'

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/manchester-united-clear-jose-mourinho.html

That serves him right !
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by samsam2019: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Classless club
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by nelsonebby(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
goal assist that yielded what sir. In farmers league. Perform for world cup no. Perform for UCL no. You dey show me only goal and assist. Oga lo sun. Tell messi to return 2010 award bfr u go dey cry.
u Don vex cheesy
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by HenryInno1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
guy our eyes don open. Football no be all about goals. Go sleep
Minus the goals......check other stats....no one can be compared to him
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
HenryInno1:

Minus the goals......check other stats....no one can be compared to him
compared as how. No deceive yourself. In 2003. Zidane league goals 9 assists 9.
Henry league goals 24 assists 20, zidane world best. Nobody do campaign o. Better go sleep.
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
u Don vex cheesy
dem dey talk trash. I just dey vex. Let him return 2010 then we can start negotiating 4th position for him
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by Profab: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Not until Mourinho begs that little lady, Eva Canero, former Chelsea doctor, who Jose disgraced, things would not improve. Maybe people don't realise that, since that incident, Mourinho has been having difficulties.
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by HenryInno1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
compared as how. No deceive yourself. In 2003. Zidane league goals 9 assists 9.
Henry league goals 24 assists 20, zidane world best. Nobody do campaign o. Better go sleep.
Oga zidane won The award Bcuz Of the Trophies he won dat year
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
HenryInno1:

Oga zidane won The award Bcuz Of the Trophies he won dat year
you see your self. Modric won what sir. What na. Ronaldo won what sir. Lo sun
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by 4koff: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have always said it that Mou.th is a Fraud. Like my Statistics lecturer those days would say, wuruwuru to the answer. Only parking the bus that he knows. When he tried to play soccer, he was exposed.
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by HenryInno1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
you see your self. Modric won what sir. What na. Ronaldo won what sir. Lo sun
Oga the simple Truth is that if The Ballond'or is given To the best player in The world
Messi Would've won It 9 times
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by chiboy1116: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
did u watch Messi this year? Lolz .....5th best player in the world . dominated football .
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
chiboy1116:
did u watch Messi this year? Lolz .....5th best player in the world . dominated football .
did you watch henry 2003?
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
HenryInno1:

Oga the simple Truth is that if The Ballond'or is given To the best player in The world
Messi Would've won It 9 times
just like how henry would have won it in 2003 abi
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by engrhorla(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:

Not about passes too?

I am so getting you
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
engrhorla:

Not about passes too?

I am so getting you
which one be pass again. Pass to who. Where he pass go. Guy which major game did he influence that the others didn't do more.
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by hansomb: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
amamahdaniel:
His arrogance and inflexibility cost him is job...how on earth will a manager never take d blame from any dismal performance...no playing pattern...he only brags with his past grin

What infuriates me about this man are his post match comments; one was when he said they didn't deserve d goals they conceded against Liverpool...how can u say that u didn't deserve d goals when ur team conceded 36 shots on goal, out of which 17 came from inside d box...11 shots on target...lol

Watch his post match statements after Arsenal and Valencia, u would notice that Jose has lost it a long time ago...De Gea was d one keeping him on d job...
Am Jose fan but many things lead to his sacking :
*pre or post match comments
*very poor results
*lack of identity in play
*over defending/parking the bus
*openly criticising the top mgt and players
*openly criticising players
*lack of empathy and compassion to players
*lack of self assessment/improvement
*relaying on transfer market
*lowering the club standard
*arrogance (thinking he sacking compensation can't be paid, forgetting united earns more than any football club)
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by chiboy1116: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
did you watch henry 2003?
wtf is Henry ?name of a stadium ? Or TV drama?
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
chiboy1116:
wtf is Henry ?name of a stadium ? Or TV drama?
get out if you no sabi ball. You no know ball
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by nelsonebby(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
dem dey talk trash. I just dey vex. Let him return 2010 then we can start negotiating 4th position for him
hate him all you want. i don't care tongue
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
hate him all you want. i don't care tongue
who hates him. What's my biz. I no just want all these mumu campaign. His time has passed
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by nelsonebby(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
who hates him. What's my biz. I no just want all these mumu campaign. His time has passed
alright bruh.

Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
alright bruh.
gerara here. Short messi fan
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by chiboy1116: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
get out if you no sabi ball. You no know ball
undecided, this one escaped from yabaleft.lol
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by odizeey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
chiboy1116:
undecided, this one escaped from yabaleft.lol
you and messi no sabi ball
Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by toprealman: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
5th best player in the world grin
Then when he wins he will expect others to attend the event Abi.....laye! Ii. A fan but the guy is just a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG / Odion Ighalo Turned Down Inter Milan And Tottenham For Man United (Screen shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.