Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

"Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas (36378 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Opinionated: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2018
grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by omega2128(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Hello
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Duru009(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Keep on eating n be fattttttttttttt !
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Btruth: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Gbogbo bis girl, merry Xmas to you oooo.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by SunriseW(f): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2018
I love her attire. She looks great

1 Like

Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by crazygod(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Purposeciti:
If you think she's hot click like, if not click share .
Don't do this in 2019 o. angry
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Gabzzz(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Nice attire
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Emceesaka: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Tunasco4u:
Happy Xmas to Alh.Muhammad Buhari may you live long to rule us again after winning the coming election

Is like your village people no wan commot their hand for your matter? Wetin concern president Muhammad Buhari for dis post now? Please we are approaching year 2019 make use of your brain

1 Like

Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by ufuosman(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Go well
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Whobedatte(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Tunasco4u:
Happy Xmas to Alh.Muhammad Buhari may you live long to rule us again after winning the coming election
Rule who?
Foolish almajiri sad
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
this is beautiful

1 Like

Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by juniorstar(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Take pics very well ooh, the thing we go enter belle last last.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by blackgold2018(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Philistine:
This lady does not look normal
U r d one that is not normal. little mind with no sense of reasoning.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Philistine(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
;
blackgold2018:
U r d one that is not normal. little mind with no sense of reasoning.
grin grin grin Chei! See woman wrapper, he pain am!
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Olodo24: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
I love this
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by ovcwality(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Philistine:
;
grin grin grin Chei! See woman wrapper, he pain am!
she is very creative, i just hope u no go carry ur hatred enter 2019. Merry xmas
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Barbieperry(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Mother Hen sad
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Ayobami7(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Adewoyin123(f): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Tunasco4u:
wetin weed go cause for this life, only God can save
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Adewoyin123(f): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
Whobedatte:

Rule who?
Foolish almajiri sad
lol.i thought as much
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by MrBONE2(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74146097:
Time for some chicken BARBECUE @

Merry Xmas to all our customers home and abroad from all of us @.

Sadly i would be missing it grin

Happy Xmas Bebercue Grillicious Chickens grin
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by SURElee(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Elephantous shipopo Santa
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Interestingly creative! Afro-Santa. Mother Christmas. Mama Keresimesi. Santa-Mum.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Interestingly creative! Afro-Santa. Mother Christmas. Mama Keresimesi. Santa-Mum.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by dove234(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mother xmas
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by okwabayi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
I like this.
I'm sure those chickens are in different people's Christmas meals today. If they aren't I still doubt they'll live to see 2019.
Re: "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrBONE2:

Sadly i would be missing it grin

Happy Xmas Bebercue Grillicious Chickens grin
Merry Xmas and God bless you MrBone2!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat / Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.