Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box (4092 Views)

New NS3 (DVB-3) TV Transmission Standard / Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox / How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box by owokasib: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2010
I have a USB DVB-S MPEG2 Box (LW-UDVS-S). I was able to receive Multi Tv and Infinity (MPEG 4 broadcast) with it when I installed a trial version of ProgDVB Pro.  The trial is expired now and I am left with the Standard version that came with my box which, of course does not support MPEG4. The website of the 'manufacturer' (LIGHTWAVE) is irresponsive.  I need some advice and help.
Re: Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box by segunfms(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
@owokasib

try BlazeDTV 6.0 player, though na trial version too with 14 days on it,
Re: Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box by owokasib: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thanks. I had downloaded BlazeDTV along with WatchTvPro. Unfortunately, they do not support my DVB's device driver. The driver loaded for my device in the Device Manager is 'Advanced USB2.0 DVB-S TV Box'. Blaze and WatchTVPro supports other BDA compatible drivers like LME BDA DVBS-LG driver which Lightwave claimed supports my device. Whenever I load the device with this driver, channel scans returns a nil channel found. ProgDVB on the other hand supports the Advanced, driver although the software freezes on normal complete channel scan. So, I usually input Freq, polarity and syb. into the blind scan and it worked fine be4 it expired. If you have a BDA compatible driver you can send me, I will try it out. Regards.
Re: Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box by freshp(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2010
@owokasib
send me a mail maybe i can help
wallydon77(at)gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Consat Live At Ikorodu....... / Which One Is Better / Have U Heard Of This Dish SRT D85W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.