Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox (2316 Views)

New NS3 (DVB-3) TV Transmission Standard / Required: Software For Usb Dvb-s Box / How To Set Up A Digital Terrestrial Cable Tv Network (dvb-t) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by segunfms(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2011
For those that have DVB-S for PC, DVB-S FOR PC NOW WORKS LIKE DREAMBOX all you need is a software which i have and your internet connection. that's what am using for the past 8 days now.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by ugotuf(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2011
hello segunfms,why not throw more light on this and how it works please
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by segunfms(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2011
@ugotuf

do you have dvb-s box? dvb-s box is a decoder for pc in which you can watch both pay and free to air on your pc and you will need dish just like the other decoder but for pc.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by Olsojay(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2011
@segunfm explain dis for us better
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by edniroya01(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2011
Hi segun
this is the guy you spoke to yesterday in Ireayo Shop in Oshodi who you were telling about the dvbs box litewave.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by segunfms(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2011
@Olsojay

what do you want me to explain again upon all i have said before.

@edniroya01

how are you doing and how work and family, nice meeting you yesterday and that dvb-s is doing well and very very active.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by viazi: 4:26pm On May 06, 2011
SegunFMS has done a very vital research that should be commended,  with this breakthrough all u have to do do is to conect yr LAPTOP to yr LCD or PLASMA TV SCREEN, E.G MY 42 INCHES LCD hmnnnnnn and viola u will be watchn yr normal TV without straining yr eyes on Laptop screen.

Segunfms pls drop both yr phone and email contacts here because am urgently intrested in this stuff, pls also price of the DVB-S card for PC pls. Its urgent.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by segunfms(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2011
@viazi

you are very right i connected my desktop to my 28inch tv. this is my mail segun_integrity@yahoo.com or segunfms@gmail.com and my number 08028914868.
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by austinvsb1(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2011
mr segun, i sent an sms to your phone i dont know if u got it, i was the one that called u to inquire abt the dvb-s info, pls kindly send d info to my mail austinvsb@gmail.com . Thanks in anticipation,
Re: Dvb-s For Pc Now Works Like Dreambox by segunfms(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2011
@austinvsb1

i didnt see any message but you can check ur inbox now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Activate The Patch On Vsr-8900 Hd? / Multi Tv On Dvr Strong Receiver / How Do I Align My Satellite Dish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.