Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife (25342 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by viceddy95(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rolex2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyfrG2R1DgU
Waiten concern this your video and this topic now......Ok you what to tell us you and some underage girls went swimming abi.ok continue cool cool
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Olalan:
Wish her quick recovery......
BTW the man don buy correct job.........
Him guarantor too don buy job by extension
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Antichristus:

You don’t seem to understand the notion of drinking and driving. It doesn’t mean you’re holding the glass or cup or can or whatever and gulping down the liquid. If you hav alcohol in your blood stream whilst behind the wheel you are charged, in sane climes, with drinking and driving.
The charge is drunk driving not drinking and driving. As long as the alcohol limit is not exceeded, it's okay to drink and drive. I guess it ranges from 0.02 to 0.08 depending on ones age.
The story said drunk, the one we're quoting said drinking now you're endorsing what he said.
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by afilaka(f): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rebornhombre:
Still don't believe.. Knocked by a brt bus on a brt lane and happeded in irawo. Very strange, something is missing and the witness names are strange. How did they know he was drunk. Except they where inside the bus man cabin which I believe is a bit distances to pessebger sit to even smell he was drunk. The story get k-leg

My brother,God bless you oooo,i was there life and direct n it was totally the woman's fault.it was some educated people that ask the driver to run away to avoid being lynched or beaten by the area boys around who hate BRT wit passion.That woman did nt check before crossing,like if you know how BRT lane at Irawo is,you wld knw itz most likely to get knocked down of you dont check properly before crossing...Nw i believe there are lots of fake news on this forum as this s an incident i witnessed myself.And no1 can perceive the smell from the driver's mouth as their cabin s always locked.

4 Likes

Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by Ayobami7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
:湥 潴昣昸.
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by shoboy9: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
afilaka:

My brother,God bless you oooo,i was there life and direct n it was totally the woman's fault.it was some educated people that ask the driver to run away to avoid being lynched or beaten by the area boys around who hate BRT wit passion.That woman did nt check before crossing,like if you know how BRT lane at Irawo is,you wld knw itz most likely to get knocked down of you dont check properly before crossing...Nw i believe there are lots of fake news on this forum as this s an incident i witnessed myself.And no1 can perceive the smell from the driver's mouth as their cabin s always locked.

Thank you. now it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by BrokenCock: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na to first seize that bus oh, if the guy no show just sell am use d cash fr treatment
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by Jumbus31(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Xisnin:
How did they know that he was drunk?
I don't know, coz the primero bus has driver's cubicle with door.
Re: Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife by dfrost: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Mankosi:
This is nigeria. Everybody is mad

Thank you my brother. At last someone agrees with me. I told a colleague of mine this some weeks ago and she didn't agree with me.

We are all mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 21-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Police Kill Lukman Issah Who Mastermind The Killings Of 19 Christians In Kogi / EFCC Arrests Man For Currency Racketeering In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.