Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) (25671 Views)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2019

Military officer, Babatunde Kuti, fails to act as his wife brutalizes her stepson with a hot iron in Lagos.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/military-officers-wife-brutalizes.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Oh ye slay mamas
Oh ye divorce him asap crew.
O ye ladies without perseverance

Behold what will happen to your son a few years from now.
Dem go pass am around like rag
Beat am like talking drum
If na girl una know wetin go sup with the punna

I rest my case

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2019
some persons are just demon in human flesh, they have relegated their conscience and as such are very prone to doing evil

this is clear man inhumanity to man, an absolute child abuse of the highest order.

the insane woman should be taught a bitter lesson

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by daddytime(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Na wa for this stepmom from hell. Let's see how oga military will treat this bloody civilian's eff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
♠️

Never underestimate what a sexually frustrated woman can do. This is just another way of getting attention from her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by etibaba(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
A military officer who can't handle his household. Mtchwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by OgbanjeProphet: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Before you do this to anybody, think of your tomorrow. That boy or that girl that you are maltreating today can be your saviour tomorrow. No condition is permanent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by blesson04(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019

And they can't BRUTALIZE Boko-Haram Like That

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
she learnt from her husband, crazy family angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is why many women refuse to leave their marriages. The new wife will 95% of the time be evil to ur kids

8 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by HaryoBamex(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Women ehn...

Only God will save us from d hands of evil women.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by tunjijones(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
These women are really evil.

If women were the stronger sex... The wickedness they would exhibit wld no knw bound.

But some pple are heartless Sha.

The husband is a fool though. I will never cover up this kind of evil. If I was the woman's husband I won't have peace of mind till I expose the woman.

14 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by MOVIC6: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Life husband like wife,
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by ainas247: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by SimSify(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Even the devil will scream JESUS!!

some women wicked sha..

Karma to the woman!

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
sad embarassed angry shocked sad angry shocked sad let dem use d same iron plaster her left bum and rite bweast
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by TANID(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Feminists, over to you

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Danwakae(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
THE DEVIL, I MEAN SATAN IS A WOMAN
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by olisaEze(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just when u think you’ve seen it all, some people still manage to show you they can sink much lower than a septic tank! #Endtimestepmum! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by TANID(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
SimSify:
Even the devil will scream JESUS!!
some women wicked sha..
Karma to the woman!
Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oh ye slay mamas
Oh ye divorce him asap crew.
O ye ladies without perseverance

Behold what will happen to your son a few years from now.
Dem go pass am around like rag
Beat am like talking drum
If na girl una know wetin go sup with the punna

I rest my case
Same happens when they stay put and die there.

Once there is violence GET OUT WITH YOUR KIDS. Have a source of income so you can atleast provide the basics to your children. Don't breed like rabbits.

12 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
If this boy happens to be my brother I doubt if that lady will live to tell her story. That's how my cousin brother who's a soldier and happens to be the most financed person in my family. When his elders want to talk in family meeting he will tell the person to sit down till the day he was severely dealt with his military ego flattered like a vehicle tire. He now respects everyone, he even try to dare my poor mom but got more than what he began cuz the woman couldn't help but dish to him beyond his expectations. Rubbish military wife. They are very intoxicating as hell!!☹️

4 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by Reelmii: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
this is more than child abuse,,, that woman's pussy needs to to ironed too... that is the only punishment that can equate what she did to this boy

some women are devil's PA.....

I cant take this from any woman.. not even my mother talk more of my wife... nobody can do this to any of my children even in my absence

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by naijacentric(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have noticed dis with many women in naija dey dont know how to love their own children as theirs. I wonder what oga soldier will do. The truth is a time is coming men wont marry naija women again. Even our African brodas don't like dem. Tufia!!! #team foreign women!

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by naijacentric(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have noticed dis with many women in naija dey dont know how to love other people's children as theirs. I wonder what oga soldier will do. The truth is a time is coming men wont marry naija women again. Even our African brodas don't like dem. Tufia!!! #team foreign women!

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
tunjijones:
These women are really evil.

If women were the stronger sex... The wickedness they would exhibit wld no knw bound.

But some pple are heartless Sha.

The husband is a fool though. I will never cover up this kind of evil. If I was the woman's husband I won't have peace of mind till I expose the woman.
When this boy grows up with a damaged psych towards women the society will blame him..there is a root to every vice on this earth...this is domestic violence in it's most cruel form..is it because the little lad can't defend himself? You will see this same evil woman championing gender based violence like she knows what it means! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer's Wife Brutalizes Stepson With Hot Iron In Lagos (video) by osaweseforme(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
she is definitely a witch......wicked soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wadume: Captain Tijani Balarabe Indicted Over Kidnapper's Escape / Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri / Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.