Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Christmas In My Area (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas In My Area (Photos) (34667 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Muscomide: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2018
micflo28:
Your shop is really empty. Hope you have plans to fill it next year.

Ele'nu gboro. Wetin consign you?
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2018
ClearFlair:

[s]You should direct your questions towards PDP and Atiku who robbed Nigeria blind for 16 good years.[/s]
Who is this one?
Oga shut it!!
Stop saying trash!

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by jetroolowole(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2018
My area it's street fight with Cutlass and bottle. But Police has been drafted. Then another one is lack of water as seen in the pix below.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2018
goshen26:
Me I used agunmu Jedi (local powdered herb for pile) last night, that I bought from one mama that do come to my ofix at Alausa. She told me to use it with big Pepsi, and I decided to use it last night. Now I've gone to toilet five time today
You never even start. Shebi na u carry urself go buy am,?

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2018
jetroolowole:
My area it's street fight with Cutlass and bottle. But Police has been drafted. Then another one is lack of water as seen in the pix below.
Does your place have representatives in government?
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2018
Who cook chicken? Abeg no forget me o

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2018
jetroolowole:

Na okoko you dey stay ni? Àbí ijora?

Na okoko/ Alaba Rago side be like dis for Lagos
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Oluwatested:
Jst trying to maintain d Xmas eve
ur fish no get soup oh bro

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by ClearFlair: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Who is this one?
Oga shut it!!
Stop saying trash!

Na Dr. Who. If your head wasn't filled with condensed milk instead of a functional brain, you would understand that Nigeria is suffering the after-effects of PDP's uninhibited looting over 16 years.
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Julivas(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:

He's far away, at home. His people asked him to come home.
Well, I hope something interesting will happen
Why don't you accompany him nah? Merry Christmas to you.
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by nasonaso: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2018
This thread got me laughing. I can rightly say nairaland is the best fun place to be.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2018
ClearFlair:

Na Dr. Who. If your head wasn't filled with condensed milk instead of a functional brain, you would understand that Nigeria is suffering the after-effects of PDP's uninhibited looting over 16 years.
Oga I said shut it!
If you are not suffering from cerebral hemorrhage u'll understand that this country made more sense when the same people u accused were in power until your illiterate confused lifeless came on and spoilt everything.
Quit the blame game.. you promised heaven and earth before coming to power and was elected to fix it so start fulfilling your promises and stop this annoying blame game

7 Likes

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2018
bebanky:

Lol...Are you actually celebrating the birth of the the Lord Jesus Christ or you are drinking your self to stupor?
One of the reasons why i do not celebrate Christmas....Just say you are celebrating end of the year festivities.

There's nothing Jesus or Mohammed in Christmas angry

In case you didn't notice, today marks exactly 7 days (a full week) to the end of the year angry By this time next week, it will be happy new year angry

Have fun, bro angry

PS: Try and get laid today angry

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by N0favors: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol...this your shop na die...anything you remove will drag your capital join..lol
I swear cheesy cheesy

Even if she removes the empty cartons, e go still affect the shop
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Mankosi: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Emceesaka:
No dulling here in Surulere. Everybody just dey drink for my area. You will not even differentiate between Muslim and Christian in my street. Celebration na Celebration for here oooo
no be Yoruba Muslims? They get time for nonsense? Hausa Muslim no go near that bottle o, instead he go carry am go house go sip am if e hungry am too much....

Their pretence too much abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Mankosi: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Did my own Christmas yesterday
nwa Agulu
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
I swear cheesy cheesy

Even if she removes the empty cartons, e go still affect the shop
Chai! You get bad mouth I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Oga I said shut it
If you get sense u'll understand that this country made more sense when the same people u accused were in power until your illiterate confused lifeless came on and spoilt everything

It made sense because they were sharing the stolen monies? Monies which should have been used to build critical infrastructure needed for development, improve the capabilities of the armed forces, improve healthcare and education. I now see your problem is GREED.
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol...this your shop na die...anything you remove will drag your capital join..lol

cheesy
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2018
ClearFlair:

It made sense because they were sharing the stolen monies? Monies which should have been used to build critical infrastructure needed for development, improve the capabilities of the armed forces, improve healthcare and education. I now see your problem is GREED.
Olodo! did u give me anything in the administration.. if you see truth don't accept, be talking rubbish and die in silence..
Your government is very clueless and have nothing to offer, past administration was far better at least we had intellectuals leading us not a Cow rearer
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Children fetching water. Children that are supposed to be throwing bangers and knockouts or eating in a fancy restaurant
Lolz, they are fetching water to cook Christmas rice and you know banger has been banned.
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by ModernFarm: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Here @ Ogba Lagos my landlady is doing charity for my street, this is my own share

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2018
yettymuse:
Who cook chicken? Abeg no forget me o

Chineke...see babe with swag.
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by cahrlifa(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2018
eneojoedu:
are you living in Sudan??
Lmao. Guy u be bastard
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by kevwemike: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Thank God for good friends. Last last, one of my besties came through for me.
Merry Christmas to me.
so brother u want to drink 3 diabetics lol
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Conceptman: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2018
ModernFarm:
Here @ Ogba Lagos my landlady is doing charity for my street, this is my own share
your landlady Sabi Jesus o, but the jollof rice yaff suffer, e be like concoction. merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
PointZerom:

See the kind of senseless comment you are making on a christmass day.

You get sense like this so?
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
tgmservice:
how is it too late
Bros u dey find gal to Bleep dis xmas, we know ur format

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by Oai007(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Well, the long awaited holiday is here. The great day and holiday called Christmas which is the best day of the year for some (not all)
Well, Christmas in my area is dull in and out. There are no Christmas celebration here and I don't plan on going out soon.
Every where is just drab and dry.
The buhari conditions coupled with the hamarrtan weather made things worse.
Today is also my nephew's birthday. So show him some love.
what is the name of that village. yo
ur area too local
Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Most people who are talking shit both about the shop and the area and even food pictures shared here can't even afford any of those but, social media has made all of them rich and given the best life all on social media and not real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In My Area (Photos) by joe120120(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=SweetBuns post=74148611]Everyone is complaining about insufficient funds everywhere. No festive vibes in this area at all. Even the area Boys are going to hustle as usual[/quote

C
O
O
L

karakuta Republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.