Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Backlinks Check Service - Get All Backlinks Sources To Any Site/blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Backlinks Check Service - Get All Backlinks Sources To Any Site/blog (603 Views)

Drop Your Site/blog And Let Me Tell What You Need To Improve. / Sell Your Site/blog To Me For $100 to $1000---buying All Kinds Of Site / I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Backlinks Check Service - Get All Backlinks Sources To Any Site/blog by Tmonex: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Have you ever wondered why some sites stick to the top of search results like charm? You just cannot get pass those sites no matter lengthy your article is. This is because this sites have high authority and reffering domain backlinks. But how do you detect, if not all but the Juicy High DA backlinks to that site. Alexa won't give you much details, same with other backlink tools out there except the paid ones.

I have subscribed to one of those tools and honestly I'm overwhelmed by what I just discovered.

You may request any site and get its backlinks sorted by the strongest, and the source of that backlink. All you need do is Follow same route and rank your site using similar article, I sorted it with only Do follow, so you don't go chasing no follow links.
All reports in CSV

You may also request keyword research, find low keyword difficulty in minutes.

Its not free.
5 websites per request for a token.(you'll get it in minutes)

Here is a sample for nairaland
Remember money sites like, wealthresults, nigerianinder,legit..etc. spy their backlinks now and rank your articles.
Also Just so you stop worrying about your keyword that may never rank, I can help you detect the keyword difficulty, it is on the high site, you are advised to quit writing on that keyword as there are too many authority sites ranking for it

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This 3 Major Career Skills Added To Your Knowledge, Then You're In Money / Woocommerce Rich Snippets Plugin / I Need Naija And US Adsense Old Policy Verified And No Payment Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.