Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging (1605 Views)

Wike Will Endorse Tinubu And Obi Equally / Igbos will Endorse Yorubas Like Mike Adenuga Not A Smelly Corpse Like Tinubu / Its Fake: No True Kogi Student Will Endorse Gov. Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2018
I have maintained that the only reason Buhari is extending Tinubu some sort of respect and authority within the APC is towards securing the crooked Yoruba political bloc and their useless Obas (nah Tinubu talk am say dem useless) to go along with the massive rigging that Buhari has in stall for next year's polls. Buhari is in alliance with the ever insatiable and greedy Tinubu for the sole reason that the current despicable SW political bloc (under the spell of the vagabond Tinubu), do not oppose his (Buhari) crooked elections next year.

Tinubu or any other Afonja for that matter, who is worth the slave collar he or she bears, knows that a Yoruba man can never ever become President of Nigeria. Obasanjo was the only and last Yoruba man to assume such elevated status. So this talk of a Yoruba presidency in 2023 that we heard first from Fashole and then Alhaja Yemisi is not in anyway meant to convince the larger oyoruba populace of an Afonja presidency but rather to make an Atiku presidency an Igbo affair. Sounds incredulous since Atiku is Fulani, right? But knowing those snakes from the waste lands, who made an Ijaw presidency (GEJ) to an Igbo affair, we can all see how they want to make a Fulani presidency appear as an Igbo affair all because Atiku picked an Igbo as his vice.

That aside, I will want to re-echo what I have stated since Buhari began petting that bingo (Tinubu) and that is that the Oyorubas under the demonic spell of that vagabond bastard, will be at the forefront defending Buhari's rigging.

Now this is not my concern. That is, if the oyorubas want to swim in sh!t creek, they have my blessing but what I want to do is warn the very few sane and upright Omoluabis that the rest of the nation will be watching. Tinubu is taking your people to the sewers and from there the rest of Nigeria will see you people for who they are - treachous snakes!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by haffaze777(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2018
All I know is jubril till 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Eledan: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
I have maintained that the only reason Buhari is extending Tinubu some sort of respect and authority within the APC is towards securing the crooked Yoruba political bloc and their useless Obas (nah Tinubu talk am say dem useless) to go along with the massive rigging that Buhari has in stall for next year's polls. Buhari is in alliance with the ever insatiable and greedy Tinubu for the sole reason that the current despicable SW political bloc (under the spell of the vagabond Tinubu), do not oppose his (Buhari) crooked elections next year.

Tinubu or any other Afonja for that matter, who is worth the slave collar he or she bears, knows that a Yoruba man can never ever become President of Nigeria. Obasanjo was the only and last Yoruba man to assume such elevated status. So this talk of a Yoruba presidency in 2023 that we heard first from Fashole and then Alhaja Yemisi is not in anyway meant to convince the larger oyoruba populace of an Afonja presidency but rather to make an Atiku presidency an Igbo affair. Sounds incredulous since Atiku is Fulani, right? But knowing those snakes from the waste lands, who made an Ijaw presidency (GEJ) to an Igbo affair, we can all see how they want to make a Fulani presidency appear as an Igbo affair all because Atiku picked an Igbo as his vice.

That aside, I will want to re-echo what I have stated since Buhari began petting that bingo (Tinubu) and that is that the Oyorubas under the demonic spell of that vagabond bastard, will be at the forefront defending Buhari's rigging.

Now this is not my concern. That is, if the oyorubas want to swim in sh!t creek, they have my blessing but what I want to do is warn the very few sane and upright Omoluabis that the rest of the nation will be watching. Tinubu is taking your people to the sewers and from there the rest of Nigeria will see you people for who they are - treachous snakes!

Even with all these insults you hauled, the fear in you is so profound.

Yorubas will forever be your nemesis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by StOla: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2018
I like it when people like the OP are miserable on a supposedly happy Christmas day.

Continue to hyperventilate in agony.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Eledan:

Tinubu is a blessing in that he has exposed your collective hypocrisy.

Your stand on true federalism and restructuring is all wash. You are more parasitic than the almajiri north.

The rest of Nigeria is waking up to your stinking hypocrisy.

The Awusa/Fulanis have always seen through your charade and know all your talk of restructioning is a big fraud.

The Igbos, however learnt the hard way and the Niger Delta has seen your true colours with the Judas role you played against their son.

Now the middle belt will see with their own eyes who you are.

I then wonder how you will ever get the fantasy Yoruba presidency?

Will the Awusa man vote your kafir candidate against one of theirs?

Do you expect the Igbos and the Niger Deltans to rally behind your afonja candidate?

Or are you hoping on the Christian middle belt to support you towards your fabled presidency? I laugh.

Good thing about Buhari is that he has helped expose frauds among us. Soyinka, Falana and the other retinue of virtue signaling, self righteous afonja advocates have all been exposed as frauds.

Keep beating that scrawny chest like a lizard doing push-ups.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
StOla:
I like it when people like the OP are miserable on a supposedly happy Christmas day.

Continue to hyperventilate in agony.
[/s]

Oyoruba muslim hope you have secured a plate of rice from your neighbours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2018
haffaze777:
All I know is jubril till 2023

Nah the endorsement be that.

Oyoruba will defend illegality at the polls because Buhari has settled their vagabond

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by haffaze777(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

Nah the endorsement be that.

Oyoruba will defend illegality at the polls because Buhari has settled their vagabond
Next level √,Atikulooted ×

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by KillTheZombies: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Watch as the ewedu zombies call RevLikeBigYansh alias MagicBishop an IBO or IPOB because he has hammered their skull with this truism. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by KillTheZombies: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Oyoruba muslim hope you have secured a plate of rice from your neighbours.

You mean Iresi keresimesi for my Yoruba Muslim neighbours? My family will be sharing that with my Yoruba Muslim neighbours today. Stola, deomelllo, seunmsg, farouk and other yoromuslims you are invited to my home today. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by danot1030: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
If rigging will bring him back then i will endorse it afterall he won't be the first to win election by rigging even Trump became US president through rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Afonja are the problem of this country whichever way you look at it. They responsible for all the problems in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=danot1030 post=74152530]If rigging will bring him back then i will endorse it after he won't be the first to win election by rigging even Trump became US president through rigging.[/quote

Trump rigged the election from Oshogbo.

Your illiteracy is only comparable to your bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

OP aka Omeokachie aka mekaboy, I thought most of your people said they don't need the votes from the Yorubas?

You always open one thread about Tinubu on a daily basis which I think is now an obsession on your part.

BTW, you can't insult a whole tribe like u have done in this thread repeatedly and expect to get an alliance at the end.

Threads like this will only make the neutrals and undecided voters to align with their kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
kingkakaone:

OP aka Omeokachie aka mekaboy, I thought most of your people said they don't need the votes from the Yorubas?

You always open one thread about Tinubu on a daily basis which I think is now an obsession on your part.

BTW, you can't insult a whole tribe like u have done in this thread repeatedly and expect to get an alliance at the end.

Threads like this will only make the neutrals and undecided voters to align with their kinsmen.

[/s]

Did you see me begging for afonja votes?

Same votes that osinbabjo is buying with trademoni?

Nobody needs your useless vote.

What I am warning you frauds, is to not endorse rigging come next year.

Nigerians will be watching you.

Atiku is a northerner as well and he has northerners supporting him. So that should tell you they won't sit down and accept Buhari rigging himself into power again.

What I want from you people is to vote your Buhari and leave it there.

Kappish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by sogodihno: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
someone should hold these stupid ipob pigs before they commit suicide o, Open numerous thread on Yoruba matters.

Yoruba presidency in 2023, even your fathers can't stop it.

pathetic Igbo pigs

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by 35824L: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abeg na yoruba person curse these iboes? It is as if they always see yoruba in their nightmares. It sucks to be a very useless tribe who can only get attention when they blame yoruba for their problems

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by sogodihno: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Atiku is a northerner as well and he has northerners supporting him. So that should tell you they won't sit down and accept Buhari rigging himself into power again.

Kappish

guy wait! dont commit suicide yet, wait till 2023 when u see Osinbajo on the throne before u commit the suicide. Pained Igbo pig. Yoruba matters will kill u

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Oblang(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Kappish

Then why are u wailing every now and then. We don hear u, vote ur Atiku and let us vote Buhari. Is that too much for u to understand?
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
sogodihno:
someone should hold these stupid ipob pigs before they commit suicide o, Open numerous thread on Yoruba matters.

Yoruba presidency in 2023, even your fathers can't stop it.

pathetic Igbo pigs
[/s]

Yoruba presidency is akin to that fantasy nation -Odua Republic.

You and I know both will never happen

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oblang:

Then why are u wailing every now and then. We don hear u, vote ur Atiku and let us vote Buhari. Is that too much for u to understand?

Good for me.

But where you overstep your boundary by endorsing illegality as you have done this past three years then you will have a problem..

Consider this not as a threat but an advice.

Nigerians are beginning to see you for what you are - frauds.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by sogodihno: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]
I repeat, even your fathers can't stop Yoruba presidency
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
sogodihno:

I repeat, even your fathers can't stop Yoruba presidency

A Yoruba presidency will only occur in Odua Republic.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by basilo101: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

They are depending on buhari to hand pick them and place them inside asi rock with military might. Delusion. How can they even contemplate yoruba presidency that solely depend on the north with zero support from another southern zone? Will pdp not knock them out with a northern candidate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by efighter: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Igbo presidency and Biafra you mean. Obasanjo was military head of state for 3 years and civilian president for 8 years already. But an Igboman will never ever rule Nigeria again after Aguyi Ironsi's 6 months tribal leadership.
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Oblang(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

Good for me.

But where you overstep your boundary by endorsing illegality as you have done this past three years then you will have a problem..

Consider this not as a threat but an advice.

Nigerians are beginning to see you for what you are - frauds.

No one is overstepping boundary. Vote ur candidate and let others vote theirs...
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by RevLikeBigYansh: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:

They are depending on buhari to hand pick them and place them inside asi rock with military might. Delusion. How can they even contemplate yoruba presidency that solely depend on the north with zero support from another southern zone? Will pdp not knock them out with a northern candidate?

They think by endorsing illegality next year, Buhari will rig Tinubu in for them.

They are dreaming and we will wake them up by May 29 next year.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by danot1030: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=RevLikeBigYansh post=74153108][/quote]

Am not minding you in your lamentation...

Meanwhile Sai Baba until haters commit suicide
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Kappish
U should leave whatever the Yorubas do to themselves since u don't need them, their endorsement of fraud according to you inclusive.

How can u expect someone u detest not to endorse whatever will make u bleed by any means necessary, just like you would do if you were in their shoes.

Just sensitize your people and leave whatever you think the Yorubas will do to themselves.
Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by SluttanSlayer: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing but the absolute truth

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by LeOstrich: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Eledan:

Has the OP's assertions not come to pass?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging by MXrep: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
OP is a prophet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari-vs-atiku-oil-marketers-reveal-preferred-presidential Candidate / Court Grants Metuh Permission To Urinate After Found Guilty Of Count One / Nigerians Are Not Happy With Buhari Reactions Towards Abule Ado Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.