Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate (49713 Views)

Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Post Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
RUBBISH THREAD. What do u take us 4? Post a live pix of real something african mentality no wan leave those peeps posting rubbish. Shey we too we no get google ni? D map of africa wan use style look like question mark(?) why? Why? Why? Ah ahh. Dis Food section of NL is a scamgrin

4 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by noble2faith(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
But why people dey always pretend to be what dey are not! See those two fools wey dey form well-to-do!
Thank you for exposing the asses of those fools!
Damn! I detest hypocrites!

8 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by igho003(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
millranking:
Some one should just bless me today..
GTB 0215913004
which animal be that no tell me say na foul
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
My wife and kids travelled for the Xmas celebration so I had to prepare this myself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by zealousayo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
No picture to post...
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by sojodmy: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
contigiency:
Ok.
Warris this?? grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edoloaded:
Merry Christmas Nairalanders
OP what about us wey don finish eat?

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Witlee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:
My wife and kids travelled for the Xmas celebration so I had to prepare this myself.

Guy what you are doing is not right,

See what you are using to terrorize somebody, Ifill come and kidnap your pot now you will say I'm wicket
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OpenYourEyes1: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Must you have to vomit your irritating ethnic trash on every post?

Tribalism, racism, pedophilia, scams, thrive in atmosphere of Lawlessness. These shameful behaviors are rare in civilized society because they are seriously dealt with otherwise oyibo are no more racist and Lawlessness than us.
Why are these people not dealt with on this forum? A deliberate Social engineering or Divide and conquer tactics?
I once referred a foreign friend here. His mood change completely after going the forum. It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

5 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Ubdavis(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
visijo:
brb

Very graphic!
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:
rubbish. D table looks like one in a restaurant. If u knw, u knw

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari's CHANGE affecting us here o

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Ubdavis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=myboy2111 post=74152904] grin grin[/quot]

Extremely graphic
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Guliver(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
no meal, can i ve a surprise
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by KubwaBoy: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pentools:

I'm turning up this evening at that joint opposite sokale bus stop dutse alhaji. We can link up n cancel one or two bottle.
If rice no dey, I fit come join una cancel bottles
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by missyojo(f): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Only you? You no dey fear
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by SaviTar(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When your fathers were dying of kwashiorkor during the war, there was an urgent need for nutrition for starving Igbos. To ensure emergency supply of nutrients, their diets were modified.

Palm oil was added to garri for igbos to eat and dry stock fish was imported from Norway.

Your fathers ate palm oil garri so that they won't die off like fireworks and you're talking nonsense about palm oil that saved your ancestors.

What are the odds that he is an Igbo.

Last time I checked there are 250 tribes in Nigeria.
He could come from anywhere.

But you channel your anger on one tribe.

What if he is actually Hausa, Ijaw, Edo or Kanuri

He will be laughing at your comment cuz you just made a fool of yourself.

Fighting tribalism with tribalism is senseless.

This is a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Iamgrey5(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:
Seeing lots of chicken here.
Am I the only that detests chicken? I do turkey.
OBO (omo baba olowo) cheesy
Merry Christmas
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Ayt27(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Teeceepat post=74153312][/quote]

Food na food
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ronyman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edoloaded:

4 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Babs67(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Wickedness grin grin grin
Olohun...hunger dey fire me here
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by winkmart: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
This

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by petrosinnocent(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edoloaded:

3 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Trouble1: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
jagugu88li:
Best meal ever...juicy too. I like the meat and salad most. Weh don sir
grin
I’m willing to share kiss kiss
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by seunmsg(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Vizzy4u:
rubbish. D table looks like one in a restaurant. If u knw, u knw

If you are broke, send me your account number and I will send you 5k in the spirit of Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by lascodii(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Well I stay in ikeja.. If u are around u can come and take me out... Female preferably
Advertising phone or showing Christmas food?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by bayocanny: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
missyojo:
Merry Christmas
which side you dey, I fit buy fried chicken make the formation complete grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mine grin

Thanks to wonderful neighbors, this means this sallah I must buy big ram grin

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
contigiency:
Ok.
Which kind Buhari rice is that?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by bayocanny: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

If you are broke, send me your account number and I will send you 5k in the spirit of Christmas.
bro no waste your 5k that guy na enemy of progress, better still drop me that money, make i forward my account?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.