Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate (49715 Views)

Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Post Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
Person wey never chop Christmas food by this time either from sibling or neighbor go b one kyn bad person.
Dude it's not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Heineken(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sweetyie:
Mine, just finished the whole preparation. Join me.
wow this food no bad. You're in Abuja abi? I dey road
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
liberalsinnerx:
From wifey, reporting from Anambra. Only Biafrans will understand what this food is and how to prepare it.
Dog meat tongue
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
contigiency:
Ok.
Local ricegrin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by antontech(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Happy Christmas
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by MissRaine69(f): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Na wah oo .Which one is this now?
The big plate is fish ..with mint , mussels and cucumber
Small bowl is braised snails in pea soup with pickled daikon

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by MissRaine69(f): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
bayocanny:

what is this?
Food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OluwasureGig: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

This your overtaking no be here shocked. However, send your account number.
pls show me some love too no matter how little. 0030802503. diamond bank. God bless
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by bayocanny: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

This your overtaking no be here shocked. However, send your account number.
thanks bro

2070134407 uba sulaimon yusuff

God bless you sir
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by anonymuz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Earthbound:
Continue, you hear? Just continue...
you are mad man... grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by bayocanny: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Would v loved to post but I don't know which one to post. Is it the plate of Plantain i woke up to? Or the jollof rice I ate after? Or the Ikokore? Or the Pepper soup that followed? Or the moi moi I plan to eat later?
haba sister don't be greedy na, which side you dey make I show up for Xmas rice and chicken
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by generalissimo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
liberalsinnerx:
From wifey, reporting from Anambra. Only Biafrans will understand what this food is and how to prepare it.
Is this a sacrifice made to the gods or something?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Guliver(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
someone show me love, kids have nt eaten, cos my taxi got fault, no money to fix t
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by cyndylove64(f): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:
My wife and kids travelled for the Xmas celebration so I had to prepare this myself.
seen it boss tnx a lot mr oluwaseun
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Uglymugg: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wish I knew how to cook like a normal human being.

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by noble2faith(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

If you are broke, send me your account number and I will send you 5k in the spirit of Christmas.
0041668616 ACCESS BANK
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Rigel95(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Would v loved to post but I don't know which one to post. Is it the plate of Plantain i woke up to? Or the jollof rice I ate after? Or the Ikokore? Or the Pepper soup that followed? Or the moi moi I plan to eat later?
Hahaha. onikujekuje...As my then small sis. would say
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Uglymugg: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Here you go....

Is that pea soup?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Come and join. me

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by emmylight4u: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's my birthday ...show me some love

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Hoodbilonia: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
i aint jesus bro
PrincewithGod:

If Jesus was still on earth would He celebrate His birthday in a beer parlour?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Xcore91: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
those of you that will go and download jellof from the internet the world is watching oooo
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by EazyMoh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
noble2faith:
But why people dey always pretend to be what dey are not! See those two fools wey dey form well-to-do!
Thank you for exposing the asses of those fools!
Damn! I detest hypocrites!
Imagine if people are so insecure about their lives that they have to lie about their food. Especially the OP who created the thread. Seriously you can't achieve success in life with this mentality of living a very fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by seunmsg(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
cyndylove64:
seen it boss tnx a lot mr oluwaseun

BetterDaysAhead:

Bros. You're real. I see your hand. May u never be sick nor lack what to eat

Aiit. Merry Xmas to you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by teamwilly(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
2006804521 zenith bank
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
That's mine. Thank you Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by LINTUNE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
edlion57:
D
lol grin grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Emmanueledu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas from me to yours!

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Damibiz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
...Bosz dat question na only my mama fit answer oh
tooth4tooth:
Wow! Green rice? Never seen this before. How do they prepare it?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by bayocanny: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

Aiit. Merry Xmas to you guys.
seunmsg, God bless you sir I saw the alert, you're the realest, Xmas don set
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yewandequeen(f): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
bayocanny:

haba sister don't be greedy na, which side you dey make I show up for Xmas rice and chicken
Ijebu-ode

Come join us. Currently eating fried rice, moi moi n thick pomo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.