Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter (33460 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by lobell: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pavore9:

Who bred them? Are men not becoming comfortable having children without being married?

That's why I said we na. The thing na collabo. Man will always put his thing in any hole that makes itself available. I believe, and strongly too, that if the hole makes itself unavailable, man will comport himself and adjust to the new reality. I strongly believe that the ball is always in the women's court. They should be the ones calling the shots and determining the outcomes but sadly, they have chosen to breed bastards. Me, I'm shaking my head on the sidelines.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by lobell: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
victorian:
I love this actress.

Thank God she realised on time, she needs to have a baby as most men in this generation are not ready to be responsible. Why wait for a man forever.

Lovely lady and cute baby.

What kind of selfish reasoning is this? What about the child? How will the child cope growing up with a single parent? Or is it just to be able to say "me sef get pikin"?
Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by sfgrace(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
beautiful mother,beautiful baby.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by victorian(f): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
lobell:

What kind of selfish reasoning is this? What about the child? How will the child cope growing up with a single parent? Or is it just to be able to say "me sef get pikin"?

It's best for a child to grow up with a happy single parent than with a home of husband and wife but unhappiness abounds within.

Do u think children don't know when their parents are unhappy? Especially their mum is unhappy and frustrated. They know and they see everything happening around.

Look how happy and frosh mother and child looks.

Men these days don't know what it takes to make their wives and home happy.. Most men, not all men. They feel it's all about money.. And it's NOT all about money. It's all about common sense, which actually it's not even common sef amongst men undecided

During my darkest moment, my fellow female friends stood by me through thick and thin and in my lowest moments but the same can't be said with men.

Later they will come online and scream women are gold diggers. Na so.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by ebunoluwawa: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Olorun nikan lo le so o
Burgerlomo:
Ta lo
fun loyun? cool
Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by PythonAmaka: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
babeosisi:
Where are the fathers of these babies ?

Their fathers are in Isreal scamming deranged Igbos..
Mumu..

python amaka

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter by oluplus(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=oluplus post=74171186][/quote][quote author=Pavore9 post=74159535]

A father, mother and child is no longer the ideal family picture.[/quote)

Says who? What has changed?
What's your definition of an ideal family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.