Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas (45506 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by OgaBuhari: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
useless ugly hoe old and frustrated gold digger
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Blood money sad
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by morris477(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Na so my sister. She drank garri with him and now she's reaping the fruit of her endurance tongue

stew? But I did not see stew there
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by morris477(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh see my brother wife oooo money good ooo
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na still for this same Nigeria some people no see rice cook for Christmas o.
Oluwa abeg answer my call.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by tstx(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ibramamahi:
He is a Santa when he gives gift but Satan when he doesnt

Your signature tho cheesy
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nitric(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
I like her pose in the first pic grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by seglius(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Poverty mentality
Deckline:
Vanity upon vanity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Lekan1o1: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
electronic money tongue if you know you know.

I think its
Emeka money.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by xpool(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Juliet Okonkwo, So beautiful, charming romantic with a pretty little smile, average in bed, but she cannot prepare ordinary Egusi soup very well.
Even on a Christmas Day, you are still Sad with your life ...
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by millionboi2: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pruwa:
See as every thing stew for her side
na lie oo

U maybe wrong
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Divay22(f): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I was E-money Sunday School teacher back then. .
Hahahhahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Ategberoson(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cool Igbo ndi nwe nmadu

I was expecting you to split your rubbish as usual but since she's igbo you have retrieved your sense back

anupam
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by millionboi2: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
WaffenSS:
No license plates on either car

Borrow pose
hmmm
If b hire ooo

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by millionboi2: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
just how many days and she has started posing with her RR ...how come we have not seen chioma with her Porsche even after so many months?
class
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by DONADAMS(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
millionboi2:
class
OK..clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by neweraomo: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrjaydee:
See as she bend for the first pic
u are sick ,u need help

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by MzTunechi(f): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
E-money was my Sunday school student back then before he got himself involved in what I don't know.
Lol.Okay oo
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deckline:
Vanity upon vanity...

Lol poor man and their way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by juniorstar(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Assurance raised to the power 6
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ategberoson:

I was expecting you to split your rubbish as usual but since she's igbo you have retrieved your sense back

anupam

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by nokatakata: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Juliet Okonkwo, So beautiful, charming romantic with a pretty little smile, average in bed, but she cannot prepare ordinary Egusi soup very well.

Who egusi help...lol..we talking money you talking egusi. At least she is charming, romantic and has pretty smile. The husband go chop wetin she cook like that. las las them go employ chef.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by WIZDOM081(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrjaydee:
See as she bend for the first pic

Sex skull

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by EmekaBlue(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
cool
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Valchinon(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
cole01:
plz let's celebrate Jesus Christ birthday by sending him card 07015567203
are you Jesus Christ?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Fortune5588: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of xmas someone somewhere shud jst wire my account so i can at least leave my bed & have a feel of this celebration.
3071871038 firstbank.
God can use anyone to bless anyone. Hoping for a miracle.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by delzbaba(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
something dey there
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
just how many days and she has started posing with her RR ...how come we have not seen chioma with her Porsche even after so many months?

Only mean one thing :

Davido is fake.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
OK
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Onyi22(f): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Onyi22(f): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Na so my sister. She drank garri with him and now she's reaping the fruit of her endurance tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Mobbed At Rivers State NYSC Camp / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.