Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil (11832 Views)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Illegal Oil Bunkery: Military Destroys Creek At Ibeto In Rivers State (Photos) / Police Arrest 4 Suspects For Vandalizing Rail Tracks In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by Ayobami7(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2018
ok
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by CoolAmbience(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Dreal1247 post=74170327]Though, I don't support oil bunckery, yet the way the security forces are being used to oppress the people of the South-South calls for concern. Osibanjo promised of helping the local refiners by getting them registered. This will boost the local production, be a source of revenue to the Government, reduce criminality, create more job opportunities and reduce the scarcity of the products. If Book Haram who are fighting for no just cause are being offered amnesty, I don't see the reason why these ones won't be assisted. They are even offering a million Naira reward to security operatives who sets ablaze any vehicle used in conveying products through illegal buncker]

You certainly are one of Nigeria's most ignorant persons alive.

God really has to deliver the people of the South South 'cos they appear truly bedeviled right?

You have initiatives and institutions such as the NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry and The Presidential Amnesty Programme, which recieve several billions of # annually yet you come here to talk nonsense. What are your state governors doing with their billions of federal allocations and 13% derivation funds?

How many industries have states in the SS established, either individually or collectively as a region, to create skills and jobs for their teeming idle youths? When you even take brilliant propositions to them, what do they do other than thrash it.

As an individual, I have led my team to propose a clearly winning initiative to three governors in the SS; an initiative that will save them substantial costs annually, train and sustainably employ a minimum of 500 youths in their respective states. I am talking about an initiative that has been tested across the world with demonstrable proofs. In one of the states, the Youth Development Commissioner couldn't help but marvel at our initiative. He immediately minuted his advice that the initiative would benefit the state hugely on one of the documents we presented and gave me his phone number to stay in touch after a brief presentation with my team in his office. After several weeks and months, he confided in me that the CoS / governor was not willing to approve the initiative. The next I read of the Commissioner was that he was removed in a cabinet reshuffle.

Abeg, make una stop to dey think say na other people (FG, North, South West, Muslims etc.) be una problem, una problem dey inside una body.

Abi nor be una son rule for 6 years? Why e nor train and license una for small-scale crude refining? Una use 6 years take drink 'kaikai' finish come dey find who una go blame. Mtchewww.

I nor know say una don wake sef...una good morning o!
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by benjamin007: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Navy is supposed to watch our waters
post=74170548:

So if a FRSC official was on his way to work and he saw some 2 men raping a teenager, they should just look at the other way cos its not their job?!

You better dont let this hateful attitude of yours towards good things follow you to the New year.
Our cent.
Take care!
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by Samade7: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Please, stop kidding me. Billions of # missing every now and then, where are your proofs? Or is this one of those 'sit in the comfort of your home allegations?'

Can't believe this is your justification for economic and environmental sabotage....Isn't that a contemptibly poor defence?

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/27/n50bn-disappeared-n4trn-unremitted-nnpc-inside-damning-2016-audit-fgs-books

U can click on dat link n read through.
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by naijajobx: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by CoolAmbience(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Samade7:

Then, go to court if you believe this is a proof.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/27/n50bn-disappeared-n4trn-unremitted-nnpc-inside-damning-2016-audit-fgs-books

U can click on dat link n read through.
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by Samade7: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=74179911][/quote]

Heya, that's ur problem nah.

Quote me again if u want amadioha to strike u before 7 days.
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by CoolAmbience(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Samade7:

Heya, that's ur problem nah.

Quote me again if u want amadioha to strike u before 7 days.

You and your Amadioha seem to be fools.
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by Samade7: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You and your Amadioha seem to be fools.

U must be crazy......u lack common sense just like those fools u are supporting to embezzle money in dis country.

Werey Omo .
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by CoolAmbience(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Samade7:

U must be crazy......u lack common sense just like those fools u are supporting to embezzle money in dis country.

Werey Omo .

You are truly insane!
Re: Photos: 4 Suspects,vessel Handed Over By Nigerian Navy To EFCC Over Illegal Oil by steam74: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74170548:

So if a FRSC official was on his way to work and he saw some 2 men raping a teenager, they should just look at the other way cos its not their job?!

You better dont let this hateful attitude of yours towards good things follow you to the New year.
Our cent.
Take care!

This is not a financial crime. Stop making unnecessary drama.
The suspects were not apprehended by the EFCC so it's not a similar case to your example.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Gunwomen Shooting At Mazamaza In Lagos? / Policeman Kills Colleague At A Bar In Ondo / Fulani Herdsme Attack Residents Of Kagurna In Kaduna, Kill 1, Abduct 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.