Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (61755 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Osyxcel(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

Smiles.... Thank you.... I’m not upset cos it’s a season of love, Happiness,n laughter....
I’m working on the armpit to make it look better
N we humans are not perfect in all ways

Enjoy d rest of your evening dear.....

Matured response.

I heard toothpaste and lemon works well. Don't know about the efficacy though.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

I know.. good for you

Thank you. Hope you're enjoying your festivities.
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by KubwaBoy: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Radiant1020:
All the pictures I took are not fine
So I'll pass...
Merry Christmas nairalanders
Is it that the pictures are not fine or you're not beautiful? Please, let's be guided

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by 9japarrot: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
I like how you dealing with them trolls... By the way we're in Benin?

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by kay29000(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

Smiles.... Thank you.... I’m not upset cos it’s a season of love, Happiness,n laughter....

Very mature response. By the way, you have great set of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by adedejisy: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by gabbylight: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
Ok

Oga why you wicked like this na. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by PythonAmaka: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, this talk of Igbo girls being hairy is just a stereotype. I am not hairy and no one in my family is. Some Igbo girls are, but it isn't the way you guys put it.

...And no, I didn't shave those legs. That is how they are.

The gown came that way. Please send the shaving cream, I will appreciate wink

Whatabout the latter option of getting all hairs waxed from the chest all the way down... Sounds more exquisite a treat than your regular mixed shaving cream, innit?.. You mask your shame with smiles.

A bush rat has always been a easy meat to a rattle snake. When you hide your rat head in a rat hole babbling on NL and seemingly acting a warlord, remember that your tail leaves a trail for easy picking...
It's just a matter of some little time..

-python amaka
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Tequila8: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by 9japarrot: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

I like how you dealing with them trolls... By the way we're in Benin do u base?

Cheers!!

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by willi926(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anambralstson:
Chilling with my guys

Anambra Amaka grin
tell tobena (the guy on white) say I dey greet am
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by rafabenitez: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
ComzyB:
My christmas outfit kiss
hi pretty,pls are you married?
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Omobabaemili(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fine boy on Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by LordofNaija: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

I dnt have stretch marks.... maybe you need Glasses...... just saying
Look your armpit nah. What's that in there
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Omobabaemili(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas CEO of O.B.E ELECTRONICS

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by kayo80(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Me... Christmas of 1759. lol

5 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Merry Christmas y'all kiss
If that’s you, I think you should PM me. I have a message from the angel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
We go upload bikini pix that day grin all this omomo(children) wey dey crush on you go derail that thread. grin

No bikini pics abeg. We are decent people. I will tag you if I make up my mind to post it.
Any demon that tries to derail the thread, flog am commot.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Boscojugunu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make I feel myself small
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Lateefah100: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
PAPICHUCHO:
This morning

My last pic

Alaye abeg bless me this Christmas
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
kennygee:
Me today
Kenny wink

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by zombieTRACKER: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
PythonAmaka:

U dey craze.. mumu wey dey beg for toto.
Make I no expose you zombieTochukwu grin
-python amaka

Kamoru

From Tiger claw face Republic

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Wetin concern me with shaving cream?
Na fresh girl I be na. Save this one too and I will be waiting for you grin
How many pm you don get for this laps you dey show usgrin my battery low, I for upload my picture
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bro in the spirit of Christmas please bless me
0029966746 Diamond bank
Frankyboy1:

Lucky you, check ur account in thirty minutes time, in d spirit of the season
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
0029966746 Diamond bank
You no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by zombieTRACKER: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Dem dey craze na.. To them, every light skin na Igbo
-python amaka

We know bleaching cream dey epp scratched face to brush up..

Afonja cone head

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
How many pm you don get for this laps you dey show usgrin my battery low, I for upload my picture

Hahahaha, none o. Your battery is low? Better charge am o, because my pre-wedding picture is loading. Seün will pay me for traffic that day... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no dey tire?
Why should he be tired in the spirit of Christmas grin
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of Christmas show me love bro
Maduawuchukwu:
Me and my Niggas. Am in white
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by victorian(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mine with some friends smiley

A blast! kiss

9 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
0029966746 Diamond bank
You jus dey use spirit of Christmas scam.

3 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Sgbate(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, none o. Your battery is low? Better charge am o, because my pre-wedding picture is loading. Seün will pay me for traffic that day... cheesy
am looking forward to that day too o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba / Miss USA, America, Teen USA, Universe And Now Miss World Are All Blacks. / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.