Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (61744 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Grupo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Merry Christmas y'all kiss

From front, I can see that you have a big nyansh because African proverb talk say, "na from front dem dey know nyansh wey big".

Send me PM, I need to tell you something important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anambralstson:

Nwanyi Awkaetiti I'm from Nkolofia, who is your cousin?
Lolzz. Never mind nwoke nkolofia.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Anambralstson: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzz. Never mind nwoke nkolofia.
Merry Xmas nwanne
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by benitwater(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
My tailor disappointed me today. Sad thing is that I gave him the material on the 10th of this month.

I am thinking of what to use to kill him.
send Christmas chicken lace with sniper

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by MannieA(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
victorian:
Mine with some friends smiley
A blast! kiss

very cute.Nice skin complexion too
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Realhommie(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Just before church service this morning.. Outfit not specially reserved for Christmas..

Merry Christmas everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Alhaji show me love abeg
0029966746 Diamond bank
ColdIce:
beer chopping turn up
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
You won't understand dear
Oyindidi:
You no dey tire?
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Jessica57(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osyxcel:

Matured response.

I heard toothpaste and lemon works well. Don't know about the efficacy though.

I haven’t tried the toothpaste thou
Buh I’m using lemon for now.... I’ll just wait n c if it works or not.....
Smiles......
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
MannieA:

very cute.Nice skin complexion too

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
time to eatttt n wineeee
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Jessica57(f): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
9japarrot:

I like how you dealing with them trolls... By the way we're in Benin?

Cheers!!

Sabo gida ora
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Uglymugg: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa o, who is everyone?

so there are people who actually believe the things these alpha males say?

I've been hearing this since 2016. At some point it just stuck to your monicker as I believed most people would have seen your picx way before I joined this site. But you're slim, have a nice car, and that sweet desktop. You're doing pretty good for yourself. How did you make so much enemy?

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, none o. Your battery is low? Better charge am o, because my pre-wedding picture is loading. Seün will pay me for traffic that day... cheesy
We go upload bikini pix that day grin all this omomo(children) wey dey crush on you go derail that thread. grin
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Make me understand

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Today stress no be moinmoin!! Weldone women in the house afterall my xmas cloth still dey for my room jare..

Merry xmas Nairalander's

11 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
We fit upload ugly picture?

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Zither(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:
Merry Christmas famz....

Exquisite smile. I was temporarily blinded the rays of sunshine pouring from your smile. It is the ninth wonder of the world.

To the guys and ladies who uploaded their pics...one love.You are all amazing.... Let's forget the tribal bad-blood between us and appreciate God as well as each other on this joyous occasion. Merry Christmas to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Jimoh6b: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
PAPICHUCHO:
This morning

My last pic

So on point bro....no homo smiley
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by 9japarrot: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

Okies.. but that's a outskirt of Benin though..

Sabo gida ora
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Last355(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
victorian:

A blast! kiss
must you expose your breast?? have some decency woman!!
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Jessica57(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Zither:

Exquisite smile. I was temporarily blinded the rays of sunshine pouring from your smile. It is the ninth wonder of the world.

To the guys and ladies who uploaded their pics...one love.You are all amazing.... Let's forget the tribal bad-blood between us and appreciate God as well as each other on this joyous occasion. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Smiles...... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by PythonAmaka: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Wetin concern me with shaving cream?
Na fresh girl I be na. Save this one too and I will be waiting for you grin
Poco, you're genetically hairy grin Revel in it and wear it with some pride.. grin
I estimate your hiding as low self esteem as if your mood is not already as bad. I wouldn't feel sorry if it dives much worse. I am particularly up about you showing an upload of the chest region which by proof of your thighs, would seem to be like a grazing field. Just a snap shot in a crop top and let's have a hair count grin .. Being fair is not being fresh.. Just shut your mouth. Show me some hairy flabs from neck to navel and let's be prepared to walk down to a wax center for some real business grin

PS: I didn't bother saving the pix cos the emoji ruined it further.

-Python amaka

5 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anambralstson:
Chilling with my guys

Anambra Amaka grin
Tobs kee ije
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by gabbylight: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
victorian:

A blast! kiss

Your two friends are beautiful.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by ComzyB(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na ashawo work u dey do for that green building. ?
You're a big FOOL. Iwu like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Osyxcel(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:

I haven’t tried the toothpaste thou
Buh I’m using lemon for now.... I’ll just wait n c if it works or not.....
Smiles......

Cool... Are you sure you are truly smiling at all these comments or it's more like a signature?
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oyindidi(f): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Talk to me

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by lereinter(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
My tailor disappointed me today. Sad thing is that I gave him the material on the 10th of this month.

I am thinking of what to use to kill him.

can't you emulate Jesus Christ
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by McAausim: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Chick or Sugar mummy

-python amaka

grin
Baby face team...... cool
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Anambralstson: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Poco, you're genetically hairy grin Revel in it and wear it with some pride.. grin
I estimate your hiding as low self esteem as if your mood is not already as bad. I wouldn't feel sorry if it dives much worse. I am particularly up about you showing an upload of the chest region which by proof of your thighs, would seem to be like a grazing field. Just a snap shot in a crop top and let's have a hair count grin .. Being fair is not being fresh.. Just shut your mouth. Show me some hairy flabs from neck to navel and let's be prepared to walk down to a wax center for some real business grin

PS: I didn't bother saving the pix cos the emoji ruined it further.

-Python amaka
Osun clown

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Lateefah100: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
PAPICHUCHO:
This morning

My last pic

I don PM u g, notin too small abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba / Miss USA, America, Teen USA, Universe And Now Miss World Are All Blacks. / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.