Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (61533 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Twinmama(f): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas. Not xmas

7 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

I said you will always be in sadness and mourning. That is, your loved ones will keep dying. They will die kaba kaba, Why can't you accept it na?

Why deflecting and playing ad hominem?

Oko ti aba só mò’n òpé ni ópé sò moni
Bewure ba boju weyin, afepe felepe
Owo ti ogede mu, ara e nifi nò

Scratch that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Taiwx(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes it did pain me. It is not a jab, it is a curse and a deep one at that. How can one idiot say I am always mourning, that is my loved ones will always be dying. If he said that to my face, his family will be the ones mourning.

Don't fck with my loved ones.

This stronghead sturborn woman sef undecided

Now show us dat ur pretty face!
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
Eyaaaaaah! See the sadness in your post. You couldn’t scream enough you had to bold your comment. Hahahahaha

I’m full of positive energy, so I’ll try counsel you. Sis, widows are humans and have hope in life. Go will revisit your case this 2019. Do NOT give up. Please don’t. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel

Bye Kafaya

This is too harsh for a young lady in her late twenties.
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Uglymugg: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

where is your own? grin grin
You're slim? I thought everyone said you was fat. I've been lied too. angry angry angry
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by CadetFrancis: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
What of "we" that have nowhere to go, should we just dress, snap and upload it to nairaland??

Rocking crop top and bum short.
please flash me 08160402866
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Toks2008(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
spiritedtete:
With most of the pictures I am seeing... Except for one or two... I feel like I am daddy....

If I ever argue here again .. please remind me to slap myself...

However, I Commend the bold step taking by those who put there pics up. You will never know depression in your lives.

That thing that has been making you happy will never go sour in Jesus name.
What out for my giveaway
Merry Christmas People.

Amen bro. Nairaland is 80% teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Elder0001:

This is too harsh for a young lady in her late twenties.
But I’m not responsible for the cloud in her life. Am I?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Taiwx:

This stronghead sturborn woman sef undecided

Now show us dat ur pretty face!

You sure don't want to see the bonger fish, do you?
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by arleck(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
Eyaaaaaah! See the sadness in your post. You couldn’t scream enough you had to bold your comment. Hahahahaha

I’m full of positive energy, so I’ll try counsel you. Sis, widows are humans and have hope in life. Go will revisit your case this 2019. Do NOT give up. Please don’t. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel

Bye Kafaya
Chi mo

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Akpacha(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ayaf tay pass this stage!

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by watchindelta(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Here wey me dey na only children dey think of xmas cloth. True

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
But I’m not responsible for the cloud in her life. Am I?

Nah.
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
CadetFrancis:

please flash me 08160402866
Weyrey full dis place grin
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Bukasint(f): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
couragemurphy:

i fit take am sow seed o bro...

Lol... I need tithe oooooooo
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Toks2008(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Akpacha:
Ayaf tay pass this stage!
what stage?

So you no longer socialize!
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by bayocanny: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:

Bye Kafaya
bro what exactly do you gain from insulting people.
let her be

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
bayocanny:

just ignore that fool abeg the curse is too much

I bet you don’t wanna get involved cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Rowlandjude(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:
Merry Christmas famz....
Nice Teeth
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by arleck(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Twinmama:
Merry Christmas. Not xmas
who's this one??

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Taiwx(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Elder0001:

You sure don't want to see the bonger fish, do you?

Haaaaa!

u for real

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Sermwell(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
gym
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by alexpumpin: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
My team on Christmas.....easy bashing pls

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
bayocanny:

bro what exactly do you gain from insulting people.
let her be
You trying to play cool after taking side with her?

Gtfo my mention b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by notoriousbabe: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ajepako I dare you to do this
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Bukasint(f): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
PAPICHUCHO:
Weed cool

Guy be careful oooooooo before you end up with Obstructive Lung Disease or Lung Cancer pls oooooooo. Remember smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:
Merry Christmas famz....
It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by N0favors: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

What curse is more than telling me I am always mourning, yet the bastard is claiming right and trying to make it about me. I say I am putting on a black gown and he comes at me with such heavy curse and I am the one that God needs to visit?

That N0f.avors will so mourn in 2019.
Yes, I will mourn your death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Sgbate(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
I like your perfume.
chai, ona no go kee me 4 here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.