Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

God Punish Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Punish Buhari (2056 Views)

May God Punish Buhari Anywhere He Is Right Now / God Will Punish Buhari, Tinubu And All APC Leaders Says APC Youths (video) / God Will Punish Buhari And His Set Of Politicians For The Rape Of This Nation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Buhari by SarkinYarki: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
it's Christmas day and I haven't had electricity for 48 hours straight and I have been running generators for 48 hours now (thank God for provision of reliable heavy duty generator ...) I just want to say God Punish Buhari heavy

13 Likes

Re: God Punish Buhari by onlinetomola(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bet Why cry
Re: God Punish Buhari by kunleweb: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
it's Christmas day an I haven't had electricity for 48 hours straight and I have been running generators for 48 hours now (thank God for provision of reliable heavy duty generator ...) I just want to God Punish Buhari heavy

tongue
Re: God Punish Buhari by baliyubla: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Where are the 24 hours steady light propaganda crew. Buhari is just useless. God punish am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by Herdsmen: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Not buhari..

But fashola..
God punish loud mouth.
Re: God Punish Buhari by JasonScoolari: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Zombies will come here and start saying that the lifeless one generated 700000mw between 2015-2018. The lifeless one has not generated enough energy to campaign talk more of electricity for the whole country.

Make correct thunder scatter their scrotum one after the other.

10 Likes

Re: God Punish Buhari by festacman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
it's Christmas day and I haven't had electricity for 48 hours straight and I have been running generators for 48 hours now (thank God for provision of reliable heavy duty generator ...) I just want to say God Punish Buhari heavy
I just want say God bless you Buhari heavy. If you don't know where the rain started beating you, it will be difficult for you to know where it stopped.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Punish Buhari by tit(f): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amin
Re: God Punish Buhari by SarkinYarki: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
Where are the 24 hours steady propaganda crew. Buhari is just useless. God punish am.

Amen
Re: God Punish Buhari by SarkinYarki: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
festacman:

I just want say God bless you Buhari heavy. If you don't know where the rain started beating you, it will be difficult for you to know where it stopped.

Amen Sir..Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: God Punish Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
I remember when I was always carrying jerrycans in my car boot to continuously feed my range of four generators; yes, one set was not enough since most of the time we had no power, if we were lucky we could get up 3 - 4 hours a day, so a big chunk of my salary went to fuelling and servicing my gens; until the Buhari govt came to my rescue; now I no longer have to go about with jerrycans in my boot like before and I spend considerably much less on fuelling; we now get approximately 18 hours or more daily - the Change is real.

God Bless PMB; he will definitely get my vote, hopefully millions will do the same.
Only the blind, who cannot see would say the light situation has not improved under Buhari.

4 + 4 = 8; say Baba till 2023.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Punish Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chai see as hunger don finish this one grin grin
SarkinYarki:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by SarkinYarki: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
yarimo:
Chai see as hunger don finish this one grin grin

How can hunger finish a Child of the Almighty God? How..I don spend your two month salary on generator in two days and you think it's funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How can hunger finish a Child of the Almighty God? How..I don spend your two month salary on generator in two days and you think it's funny
Damn!!! grin

Do you want to kill him on Christmas Day? grin

4 Likes

Re: God Punish Buhari by REDshouse(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

location sir so that we can verify ur claim cos presently we in Gbagada Lagos enjoying more than 70hrs within 3 days.... An HR off in a day....

God bless Buhari
God bless Osinbajo
God Bless APC

Finally God punish PDP and it's fans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Punish Buhari by tit(f): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I remember when I was always carrying jerrycans in my car boot to continuously feed my range of four generators; yes, one set was not enough since most of the time we had no power, if we were lucky we could get up 3 - 4 hours a day, so a big chunk of my salary went to fuelling and servicing my gens; until the Buhari govt came to my rescue; now I no longer have to go about with jerrycans in my boot like before and I spend considerably much less on fuelling; we now get approximately 18 hours or more daily - the Change is real.

God Bless PMB; he will definitely get my vote, hopefully millions will do the same.
Only the blind, who cannot see would say the light situation has not improved under Buhari.

theoldpretender:

We are probably consuming more than 60m liters of fuel a day. (One expert I heard on private radio put it at 70m)

Much of the fuel goes into cars, and generators.Infact due to poor power supply generators account for the high amounts consumed.

Our population is above 200million too.

Who can lie more than buhari and his supporters?
even devuul go raise yansh for una

5 Likes

Re: God Punish Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
The good thing is God is not man. Even the person you want God to punish, I doubt if you can ever feed better than his son's driver.

Yet you are cursing... If you cant curse PDP leaders who ruled you for 16years and left power generation/transmission at roughly 4000MW, then you need special deliverance come 2019..

Even though I know you are a liar, saying your gen has been on for 48hrs non stop. my guy continue as e be sey your house na MTN mast.

even Lai Mohamed dey learn from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by theoldpretender(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
tit:

Good afternoon and good luck with your life
Re: God Punish Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
@OP

You are either a mischievous liar or just a genuinely unlucky Nigerians because the impact of greater and more reliable power supply is being felt by many. I can testify that we now enjoy power for 18 to 20 hours in my Surulere hood.

This has obtained for the past year as well whereas under GEJ we could go 3 or 4 days without power. No doubt this government is more pro-people than the last. We should not dull on 24/7 power supply though as that will transform Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by krusleem: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
sarkinyarki as you are here dropping bad prayers for buhari, note that if they happen to be answered it will be worst. So just pray that he change but as for me. Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
tit:

Have no reason to lie about my own true experience; however, I do know that there ppl cursed with so much hatred and consequently cannot see anything good in PMB which others can clearly see - in your case, even your username suggests a lot about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
When you dont pay your bills how can you have light, Some people even in Maiduguri are begging NEPA to take their light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by BillGoldberg: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even though I don't like Buhari because he is very useless to me, I cannot lie that light improved significantly in my area this xmas. We used to have 16 hours before but now... Its between 18-20 per day.

God bless my Leader in Exile Nnamdi Kanu though... Till he is back to lead Biafra to the promised land.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

3 Likes

Re: God Punish Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=litdutchboy post=74159896][/quote]

Re: God Punish Buhari by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Look at this wasteman supporting a man that made us poverty capital of the world and under his watch we dropped 12 places in Transparency International annual Corruption Index.
Re: God Punish Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

and you are complaining,
the jobless aggresive lazy Igbos are really funny,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
REDshouse:
location sir so that we can verify ur claim cos presently we in Gbagada Lagos enjoying more than 70hrs within 3 days.... An HR off in a day....

God bless Buhari
God bless Osinbajo
God Bless APC

Finally God punish PDP and it's fans

I was about to type it
Re: God Punish Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
tit:

Come to Gbagada, Lagos......you will not type nonsense again
Re: God Punish Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Liar of the highest order....you think say we be mumu abi?
Re: God Punish Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
litdutchboy:

Look at this wasteman supporting a man that made us poverty capital of the world and under his watch we dropped 12 places in Transparency International annual Corruption Index.
and pdp stole our $1.1tr in 16yrs and increase poor people from 40m to 112m in 16yrs but buhari reduce poverty from 112m to 80m in 2yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election / AAC Wins Ikwere LG In Rivers State Election(video) / Travel On Aba Roads Should Be Included Amoung Punishment For Offenders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.