Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas (37063 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by crimmish: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yoruba actress, Sola Kosoko wows in the African kembe trouser as she celebrates Christmas.

She admitted she got the inspiration from Kunle Afolayan who recently rocked the African Style. She thanks Kunle Afo as she tags the style 'Kunleskembe'.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/sola-kosoko-rocks-african-kembe-style.html

See photos:

2 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by crimmish: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by datyrone(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
what is this angry

9 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by ayourbamie: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make she nor try jump gutter with that thing

8 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Olalan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Some fashion styles are just wack and I think this is one of them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by ayourbamie: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is not Sola Kosoko now, this one fine pass Sola

2 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Betakeshi: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by itspzpics(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by oluwatosink: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice.. cool
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by AdsenseSnow(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin Xmas madness cool chubby babe

Abeg if you get verified Nigerian Adsense do reach us
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute

4 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bae, looking fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by caesarsconcept(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make I no talk grin grin
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Emceesaka: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
I admire dis babe so much
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nonsense who created this stupid shiiii sef
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Emmy3(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm trying to see it as a nice outfit but the more I try, the more I see it's weird.
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by tuhamworld: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018

1 Share

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by omoteacher(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Today on NL is for naija yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by dododawa1: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
No YASH
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who has his father's meme? cheesy
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Borrow borrow make me rich
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Who has his father's meme? cheesy
see as you dey use his for a woman,I no dey surprised, you be ibo boy

1 Like

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by zone51: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Before you know it, other female artistes will adopt it.
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by FILEBE(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nairaland . From page is now full of rubbish topics.
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by GentleMoney: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
FASHION, CREATIVITY or KOLOMENTALITY..?
Which One..?
grin
Cute!!!

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
ayourbamie:
This is not Sola Kosoko now, this one fine pass Sola

She's Bidemi and not Sola

1 Like

Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by anambraamaka: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cool
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
notoriousbabe:
see as you dey use his for a woman,I no dey surprised, you be ibo boy

What is tribalist about my comment?
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
ayourbamie:
Make she nor try jump gutter with that thing
grin
Re: Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas by Appelmoik(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
I think the outfit is cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Topless In New Ad / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.