Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday (15208 Views)

Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Richkid97(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lionsbet:
Buhari is going back to Daura!!

Ask me a country that is not working and I will tell you.

How will a man with no WAEC certificate, the president, be giving orders to a professor of Law, the Vice president.

Is like we are mad in this country!!

If you vote Buhari in 2019 ehn, The thunder that will strike you is already coming from Uranus, as you are voting for the lifeless man, you are getting struck!!

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
and you with waec certificate what have you done with it? coming here to beg for followers for lions bet for whatever crumbs they will pass by your side

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by ELAGAIE(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Take the battle to their doorstep

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by kufre2010: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
BUHARI IS A NIGERIA PRESIDENT WHOSE ADMINISTRATION COULD NOT COMMISSION ANY PROJECT IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by kufre2010: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
JONATHAN WAS BUILDING AND COMMISSIONING MOST OF HIS PROJECTS IN THE NORTH. HE ALLOCATED TO THE NORTH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PROJECTS
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by veron002: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oweku:
4x4, next level.. All scam..

APC and PDP remains our biggest problem in independence..

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President come 2019

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing the Internet.. Its free
u re another scam
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by arabbunkum: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Failure awaits you insha Allahu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Lordsocrates: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mmoh iba on ground ndi seh nangha adi tippe
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
SAI BABA .
Merry Xmas Sir....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by quickberry(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
We d wait, abeg we know wan hear say Buhari no well that day, and Jubrin d fear to go campaign for him place. 50 days to the elections and the dullard still telling when he will kick start campaigns. Only in Nigerian with the bag of bones in charge.

Yenyenyen

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Jman06(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
The thunder that will faya this man ehn

Students are at home and instead of settling ASUU, he's busy campaigning.
Nonsense!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by efighter: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Strategy.

Start in your weak areas and end up in your strong zone.

I Doubt if we got PDP here in Borno and Yobe

Of course there are PDP members there. The Party Chairmen who sold fraudulent forms to foolish contestants.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by duality(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
SUDAN!!!!!

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by datribune: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai Baba

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by berrystunn(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
GJ did 4 , me I will do 4.

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Oweku: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
veron002:
u re another scam

How?
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Yeyeboy88(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
efighter:

Of course there are PDP members there. The Party Chairmen who sold fraudulent forms to foolish contestants.

Hmmmmm cos i don't really see their presence here. Seems they are on a lowkey especially here in Borno. No PDP Billboards or posters
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Uglyboy: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
We d wait, abeg we know wan hear say Buhari no well that day, and Jubrin d fear to go campaign for him place. 50 days to the elections and the dullard still telling when he will kick start campaigns. Only in Nigerian with the bag of bones in charge.
Buhari doesn't see the fugitive Atiku as somebody that he need campaign to defeat.

Campaign or no campaign, Buhari will defeat Atiku

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nitah1: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
So much pain in your post,but pmb don't need campaign to win.

He is going to do it to fulfil inec guilds line.

The bag of bones shall rule you for the next four years,get ready for tears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Marotzke(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Strategy.

Since Samuel Anyanwu lost IMO PDP's gubernitorial primaries , PDP doesn't matter to some people again.
Senator Anyanwu going the way of Agu Otu Aka;
Into political oblivon.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nitah1: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uglyboy:
He doesn't the fugitive Atiku as somebody that he need campaign to defeat.
Campaign or no campaign, Buhari will defeat Atiku
Tell them.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by sammie99: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
He will deny the people of south south n south East appointment becuz of his bigotry buh wil come to our land for flag off campaign .
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Marotzke:
Since Samuel Anyanwu lost IMO PDP's gubernitorial primaries , PDP doesn't matter to some people again.
Senator Anyanwu going the way of Agu Otu Aka;
Into political oblivon.

Take it easy man i support candidates and not party. I do not belong to APC or PDP. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by ibietela2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na every week?
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by snowball11(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Strategy.

How you go take get PDP members or any other person there? When BH don bomb the living daylight outta everybody for that zone! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Lionsbet: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
silastemplar:
and you with waec certificate what have you done with it? coming here to beg for followers for lions bet for whatever crumbs they will pass by your side

Shut up Mister!

You don't know shiit.

Your probably a dropout that cant comprehend pass his level. So it's understandable.

And the Lionsbet shiit is called Affiliate Marketing, that's what Nigeria has turned us into, you gotta create wealth for yourself. The money I have earned this year through Lionsbet, will give you a better life than this shitty life your living.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lionsbet:

Shut up Mister!

You don't know shiit.

Your probably a dropout that cant comprehend pass his level. So it's understandable.

And the Lionsbet shiit is called Affiliate Marketing, that's what Nigeria has turned us into, you gotta create wealth for yourself. The money I have earned this year through Lionsbet, will give you a better life than this shitty life your living.
*yawns* by the way its "you are" and its "past"
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by tuniski: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Strategy.

Like pdp started in sokoto right? Pdp has been to states buhari won in 2015; sokoto,kwara,oyo and Gombe. Apc is a learner!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by tuniski: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Take it easy man i support candidates and not party. I do not belong to APC or PDP. Merry Christmas
It appear so!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Kingsley10000: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
XINOIX:
carry go BABA
Monmouth crowd loading UP BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Kingsley10000: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
BUHARI WILL WIN AKWA IBOM

4*4 NEXT LEVEL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP / Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.