Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence (708 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Suffering From Demonic attack I can't Sleep Sometimes( Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by YAHREIGNS: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
This world is a battle ground. We are at war as sons of God. If you don't fight back, the enemy will not stop piling garbage over you until it OVERWHELMS and buries you. And even then He will still organize a party over your grave and keep guards to ensure you never rise.

These are Some of the tale signs of a demonic attack

1. Deep sleep

Demons just love sleep. ... If you cant keep your eyes open the moment you hold a book to study for that important test ... something is wrong. You better command that demon to turn away from you ...

Proverbs 6:10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: 11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

That there describes the demonic robbery that literally puts your spirit to sleep, stears every bit of blessing.

2. Nightmares
The kind of dreams you have are the greatest tale signs of the kind of spiritual atmosphere surrounding you. Dreams are an experience had within a person's spiritual realm. Its like your spiritual house.

Job 7
14 Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:

So ... when you have been dreaming about travelling to beautiful places and rejoicing and it suddenly changes to being chased down by all Kinds of animals, people, and demons, know you are in a war zone. Be very careful because you spirit is exposed. There is a breach and sometimes it is hard to know the cause.

The cause of the breach can be self inflicted. Note if there has been any I'll feelings harboured in your heart, any anger, resentment, rebellion, etc. You would be surprised how much that spiritual shield depends on your state of mind.

Then there is of course, normal day to day interaction with evil. This is why I rarely make house visits, or invite people. I've had relatives who left me with demonic battles that lasted for months. Individualism has its advantages.

3. Your Mood
Your mood changes according to the dominant spirit in you. If the Spirit is a Prince of Peace, guess whose presence will inspire peace at your workplace, with your friends, etc. Take special note whend you are easily annoyed by petty things, you have no patience, hate everybody around you, etc. It tells of spiritual darkness that could be one hard battle if entertained.

psalms 6
2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Also, the easiest way to know the presence/power of God is with you is by the kind of "feel" it gives. If you suddenly get unexplainable peace, joy, love, you have power to speak against any demonic attack. Sometimes the power is in form of faith. When you just know your prayer was effective.

4. Attitude of people around you

You must have come across the saying ... "you shall know your friends when you are at your lowest point ..."

The reason why some of your friends desert you at your lowest point is that they can discern that you are under attack with little or no power.

Job 30
10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.

Like wise there people in your life who are like see saws. One minute they are laughing at you another minute they are not. Don't even hate them. They are your greatest tale clock of the condition of your spirit. They become your foes the moment the battle comes at your doorstep. And smile with you again when you are walking in victory. Stop letting him/her get to you and you've won half the battle. And also take note of such people and CUT THEM OFF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by tripplephi: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
all these signs are normal o... just try living in a ghetto like MUSHIN and try MINDING your business ..... these things will happen effortlessly to you.

MONEY CASTS OUT "DEMONS"

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
tripplephi:
all these signs are normal o... just try living in a ghetto like MUSHIN and try MINDING your business ..... these things will happen effortlessly to you.

MONEY CASTS OUT "DEMONS"

Brotherly, please I need to ask you questions about freebitco.

Pls,,how can I contact you.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by tripplephi: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
PLS 2018 is gone, i no longer do that.

Avast:

Brotherly, please I need to ask you questions about freebitco.

Pls,,how can I contact you.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
tripplephi:
PLS 2018 is gone, i no longer do that.

brother for God sake please attend to me.

I am pleading
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by tripplephi: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
what do u want oooooooooooooooooo

am not the owner of the site na. BTC has crashed so what are u still doing there

Avast:

brother for God sake please attend to me.

I am pleading
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
tripplephi:
what do u want oooooooooooooooooo

am not the owner of the site na. BTC has crashed so what are u still doing there

BTC has crashed
I just need side hustle boss.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by tripplephi: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
you asked for FREEBITCO and I am done with them since btc has crashed, so pls what more do u want o?

Avast:

BTC has crashed
I just need side hustle boss.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
tripplephi:
you asked for FREEBITCO and I am done with them since btc has crashed, so pls what more do u want o?

Okay, currently am pursuing a career in IT field (self tutoring) and I am financially down. I just need something to lay my hands on that will generate income for me in order not to deviate from my career path. I was searching through Nairaland and I see you are very consistent in business section. Even if it is business that will require low capital. my future is at stake here please.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by tripplephi: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
calm down, I WILL HELP YOU. lets go to email.

Avast:

Okay, currently am pursuing a career in IT field (self tutoring) and I am financially down. I just need something to lay my hands on that will generate income for me in order not to deviate from my career path. I was searching through Nairaland and I see you are very consistent in business section. Even if it is business that will require low capital. my future is at stake here please.
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
tripplephi:

Thank you
Re: Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence by Avast(m): 4:35am On Dec 27, 2018
tripplephi:

Have sent a PM

(1) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi / Rev Fr.sunu Lectures Apostle Suleiman On His Accusation Against Pope Francis / We Have Entered The Prime Cycle Of Jesus Christ Return!!! Next 7 Years 2020-26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.